Geek vape L200 voltage display

Mediocre00Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2022
Using the geek vape l200 mod, it's awesome. I would like to see what the voltage is when I take a draw, but the only way I can see it is if I'm looking in a mirror while inhaling. Is there a way to delay the display so I can see the voltage after I take a draw? There's really no way to see the voltage while I'm vaping. Like it's got a delay for the inhale time, but not the voltage. So far I don't see any way to change this. If not, no big deal. Just curious.

DodR

May 15, 2023
@DodR
If that Motar can run TC, the manufacturer should be able to tell you the TCR value. Hell, he created it. TCR values as shown in material datasheets and steam-engine are usually shown like 880×10-6 (SS316 which expands to 0.000880) or 6000×10-6 (for Ni200 which expands to 0.006000).

Then you have products like the AVS Molecule with their directly energized coil-less ceramic crucible. Some prepaid users are waiting now going on 3 years waiting on their $800 pipe dream mod. Also claims TC, yet the material actually has a negative TCR (or their early ones did). NO standard nicotine vaping mod can handle a negative TCR.

If you apply power to that thing, does the resistance stay the same, go up, or go down?
All while using straight watts over say a 20-30 second period. Don't do anything special. Put it on the mod, read the resistance in straight watts, hit the power/fire button while watching the resistance. Let me know starting resistance, end resistance.
I will. I'm waiting on Longmada Motar 1 2 and 3. 1 and 2 have a simple mod. 3 has a slightly improved mod with 4 temp settings. Both mods belong on the counter next to the register at a gas station when compared to the mods we discuss here. I will document everything when I get them and post on here. Also, these mods are not for nicotine vape juice. They are for wax, concentrates, oils, and buds. All CBD, THC, and whatever other initials them hippies been pulling out of the marijuana.

DodR

May 15, 2023
Well, it turns out Geekvape is using DNA100 chipset now. I bet they will be making a big x2 18650 or bigger touch screen DNA250 mod soon. I found this in my vape shop when I went in for a free cleaning and coil.

Attachments

• IMG20230528131908.jpg
    IMG20230528131908.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG20230528131913.jpg
    IMG20230528131913.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG20230528131905.jpg
    IMG20230528131905.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Well, it turns out Geekvape is using DNA100 chipset now. I bet they will be making a big x2 18650 or bigger touch screen DNA250 mod soon. I found this in my vape shop when I went in for a free cleaning and coil.

In all honesty that is like putting a Ferrari F140 engine into a 1974 Ford Pinto.

Some of us here in ECF just don't like Geekvape anymore,we all have different reasons.
For me its the sub par quality control on their coils,another user had an incident where the BF wasn't included in the box when she got an RDA and had to go thru hell and back to acquire said BF pin.

DodR

May 15, 2023
Damn, those pictures came out horrible. Sorry about that.
In all honesty that is like putting a Ferrari F140 engine into a 1974 Ford Pinto.

Some of us here in ECF just don't like Geekvape anymore,we all have different reasons.
For me its the sub par quality control on their coils,another user had an incident where the BF wasn't included in the box when she got an RDA and had to go thru hell and back to acquire said BF pin.
I don't blame anyone for not liking Geekvape. I didn't mind them at all when I was just vaping nicotine juice on watts for 2 years. I had the guy at the smoke shop adjust settings for me and I barely looked at them other than adjusting the watts to avoid choking. But after trying out TCR and other modes I am disappointed in the performance too. Maybe DNA chipsets is an attempt at winning thier customers back.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Maybe DNA chipsets is an attempt at winning thier customers back.
    Or driving them away. No native coils at release time were SS. 2 tiny points for an electrical connection is a disaster for TC at best. Even with their afterthought 510 adding more points of resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread