Geekvape Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusanEHM

Nov 13, 2013
Ann Arbor, MI
I LOVED my experiences with Geek Vape UNTIL.....
I bought an Aegis Legend back in November 2021. It quit working (I couldn't dial it up OR down) and asked for replacement. I sent the old/broken mod back, but since then have gotten NOTHING but the run around, broken promises for the past 6-7 months. WTH?

They even told me the GOT the broken mod back and would be replacing and sending me the new one. Everytime I contacted to ask what's up, I got the same message:

This has been processed already. We're just waiting for the shipment team to update us with the tracking number of your replacement package.

I've FINALLY GIVEN UP! I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

• Informative
Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I LOVED my experiences with Geek Vape UNTIL.....
    I bought an Aegis Legend back in November 2021. It quit working (I couldn't dial it up OR down) and asked for replacement. I sent the old/broken mod back, but since then have gotten NOTHING but the run around, broken promises for the past 6-7 months. WTH?

They even told me the GOT the broken mod back and would be replacing and sending me the new one. Everytime I contacted to ask what's up, I got the same message:

This has been processed already. We're just waiting for the shipment team to update us with the tracking number of your replacement package.

I've FINALLY GIVEN UP! I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

They used to have some of the best customer service. I remember them helping me to get some top caps for my original Zeus rtas and sold me several of them. Unfortunately the last year or two it seems like they have gone on a downward spiral. They didn't break ties with reviewers but instead left them hanging with no contact. Not only here but some on FB too that I spoke with. I had been contacted finally by a marketing manager about a month ago about doing reviews again but she has not responded to emails in weeks. This unfortunately seems to be the direction they are headed. I do reviews for Sourcemore also but decided that I will no longer pick Geekvape items to review from them. Until they get their act together I have no intention of promoting any of their products.

Also, the rep here almost never responds to pm's. I sent one a couple weeks ago with no response. I had to talk with an admin at Geeklab to get someone to contact me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread