Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Dear all,

e9eeec69f54624cbd153e0b43c1a9a5c.jpg

Have you already tried the amazing Geekvape Griffin rta? If you have, I believe you are definitely impressed by its fantastic performance. Today we present you with a special extra part for this tank - Griffin RTA Top Airflow Set, which comes in black & stainless steel, and allows you to adjust airflow both from top and bottom, giving you more airflow. It will bring you extreme vaping experience, surely a good design for top ariflow fans. This Griffin RTA Top Airflow Set is available for pre-order at heavengifts.com now, please feel free to use our 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" to get it at US$8.2.

Details: GeekVape Griffin Top Airflow Set - SS

BTW, if you haven't tried this Griffin RTA tank and are looking for a promising one, then you should give the Griffin RTA a shot since it has received so many compliments. Coming with the biggest deck, easy top filling, juice flow control as well as being compatible with Clapton coil, it will satisfy your vaping demands in all round. You can pre-order this Griffin RTA from Geekvape at US$35.88 for black version, US$33.12 for silver by using our 8% coupon code: "AHGEVAPE"

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
I really want to try one of these Griffins. Just got other priorities right now. It does look pretty awesome, though. Is it much of an improvement over the TFV4, as far as flavor? I know the deck looks easier to build on.

Hi,

It is easier to build...Compared to TFV4, I am not sure, you know, these 2 devices are different types...However, personally I like griffin more than TFV4:)...Hush, don't tell anyone else;)

Reactions: greasegizzard

LostPandu

Feb 25, 2016
I really want to try one of these Griffins. Just got other priorities right now. It does look pretty awesome, though. Is it much of an improvement over the TFV4, as far as flavor? I know the deck looks easier to build on.

i have both the tfv4 and the griffin and trust me... i forgot where i put my tfv4 because i don't care about it anymore lol... griffin is the best rta imo.. don't know about the top air flow thing or the gemini from vaporesso but i'll try the top cap anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread