Heaven Gifts Contest: Win Geekvape Griffin RTA Tank plus Top Airflow Set combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Ok I love this thing put a 26/36 Clapton 7/8 wrap 2.5 Id build in it and it is the best thing I've capes yet and I love the juice control of I mess up on the wicking it won't leak everywhere thank you @AlmightyEvan and heaven gifts

I also love capes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Reactions: markfm

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
I ordered from your site 2 weeks ahead of my mom's birthday. It didn't arrive on time. Couldn't cancel my order to get her something else in time. Just had to show her a pic of her gift and assure her it was coming. Didn't arrive til 3 weeks after that. 5 weeks in all. Needless to say I didn't order from you again.

Hi,

Sorry to hear from you.
Please check your order, your order may contain pre-order devices, it needs time to restock.
The thing is all manufacturer carry out pre-order policy for all vendors , we have no way but wait.
If you want my help, please PM me your order number, I will help you to find out. Or you can contact our service by email 'service@heavengifts.com' or via Livechat.

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Hi,

Sorry to hear from you.
Please check your order, your order may contain pre-order devices, it needs time to restock.
The thing is all manufacturer carry out pre-order policy for all vendors , we have no way but wait.
If you want my help, please PM me your order number, I will help you to find out. Or you can contact our service by email 'service@heavengifts.com' or via Livechat.
What do you mean help me? This already took place. There were no pre-orders. Only one device that was in Stock. Thanks anyways.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
What do you mean help me? This already took place. There were no pre-orders. Only one device that was in Stock. Thanks anyways.

Sorry for it happened. May I ask for your order number? It might help us to improve our service level. Thank you.:)

Reactions: KayP

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Sorry for it happened. May I ask for your order number? It might help us to improve our service level. Thank you.:)
That was 7 months ago. Why would I still have my order number? If you were so worried about it you should have helped me THEN when I contacted your company. You guys were content losing a customer and I'm content with finding another vendor. You posted asking for customers to share experiences with our shipping from your company. I posted mine. Good day.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
That was 7 months ago. Why would I still have my order number? If you were so worried about it you should have helped me THEN when I contacted your company. You guys were content losing a customer and I'm content with finding another vendor. You posted asking for customers to share experiences with our shipping from your company. I posted mine. Good day.

I was asking your order number, then I would check out who was taking care of your order. Just wanted to improve our service level. If you are mad at us, I totally understand. I feel sorry for it. If you cannot find the order number, I cannot help either. Losing you is our pity. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread