Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Not yet but I do have one in basket just have not pulled the trigger to purchase yet.
I have too many mech's as it is and debating if I need another. Granted this one is not a tube and I do prefer box mods over tube,I might still thinking about it. I would like to see some pics too that might force my hand and buy it.

Kids-at-711

Apr 23, 2017
I got mine in yesterday. Have been using it with the Ijoy 5 and love it. If you want a weighty, tank built unreg mod then it's for you.

aQR5VA9.jpg

Last edited:

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
I pre-ordered the Tsunami Pro after seeing Mike Vapes review. I have the Medusa by GV and a Kennedy Trickster and love them both, so seeing this combo from GV was too tempting to resist. I also like tube mods.
I am not sure I would like the feel of a box mod and I'm not sure about dealing with a dual 18650 unregulated. What's your impression Kids-at-711? And what's the build on your atty?

Reactions: T0mmy1977

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
The mech pro is not usually something I'd go for, but I am having trouble finding what I am looking for - which in essence is an affordable dual parallel box mod which accommodates 24mm RDA's and can take a bit of a beating. A Raptor clone is another option at this stage.

Check out the Bigfoot mod by Cigreen.

Reactions: MMW and Ben85

Kids-at-711

Apr 23, 2017
Oh it's a fully mechanical mod, not an unregulated ;) .

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
There seems to be alot of opinionated argument about mech's vs unreg's lol, so I just say what I think will bring the least amount of argument about. Most people freak if you refer to anything other than a tube with a hybrid cap as a mech.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
There seems to be alot of opinionated argument about mech's vs unreg's lol, so I just say what I think will bring the least amount of argument about. Most people freak if you refer to anything other than a tube with a hybrid cap as a mech.

Most vapers dont know what a hybrid mod is because people use incorrect terminology.

Direct to battery mods are not hybrids.
Hybrids have dedicated atomizers and no 510 THREADS.
Hybrids do not have a "top cap".
The atomizer attaches to the body of the device.

Direct to battery mods were originally called "Faux Hybrids" because they simulated the flush look of a hybrid device.
Today they look nothing like a hybrid mod.
They are direct-to-battery mechs.
Not hybrids.

Vape safe.
Know your gear

Kids-at-711

Apr 23, 2017
Most vapers dont know what a hybrid mod is because people use incorrect terminology.

Direct to battery mods are not hybrids.
Hybrids have dedicated atomizers and no 510 THREADS.
Hybrids do not have a "top cap".
The atomizer attaches to the body of the device.

Direct to battery mods were originally called "Faux Hybrids" because they simulated the flush look of a hybrid device.
Today they look nothing like a hybrid mod.
They are direct-to-battery mechs.
Not hybrids.

Vape safe.
Know your gear
A little extra info for myself. :toast:

Kids-at-711

Apr 23, 2017
I pre-ordered the Tsunami Pro after seeing Mike Vapes review. I have the Medusa by GV and a Kennedy Trickster and love them both, so seeing this combo from GV was too tempting to resist. I also like tube mods.
I am not sure I would like the feel of a box mod and I'm not sure about dealing with a dual 18650 unregulated. What's your impression Kids-at-711? And what's the build on your atty?
Sorry, I just noticed this. The build in the Ijoy are the coils that came with it, 2 claptons which I'm pretty sure are 28gax2 with a 36ga wrap, ohm's out at .17.

So far its treating me very well. I have been really ripping on it and the mod and batteries havent even gotten a little warm. It takes about 2 seconds before the coils get warm though. It's my new daily, I'll be going back to the h-priv tomorrow when I go back to work though. Dont want to mess up the mech.

Reactions: Mary Lynn Z

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I saw Mike's video on this mod/RDA. It looks sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread