Not open for further replies.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Just saw Vic's full review of the Kylin Mini and he said it's got fabulous flavor but it's very temperamental when it comes to wicking. I'll pass. Perhaps it's time to start keeping an eye out for a Zeus sale or hope for the release of a Zeus II with a bubble tank

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
:D For those retiring multiple nanos, would any of you be up for selling one? From the looks of it about 2-3 of us would love to try one out and see how they rate. That is if @Letitia doesn't snap them all up as backups.
Better find them before I do!:p

Reactions: hittman

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
:D For those retiring multiple nanos, would any of you be up for selling one? From the looks of it about 2-3 of us would love to try one out and see how they rate. That is if @Letitia doesn't snap them all up as backups.
Sorry, I promptly gave mine away, I was that happy with it... :glare: :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: DP2Raja

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
On going dialogue. Ask TD how I feel about Aromamizers.:lol:
Our sweet Nano Junkie had a bad experience with Aromamizers in the early days and that has left her scarred with horrible, nightmarish memories.

It's a sad time when someone has no love for the sheer beauty that is steam crave.
Brooklyn_Museum_-_Jesus_Wept_%28J%C3%A9sus_pleura%29_-_James_Tissot.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Our sweet Nano Junkie had a bad experience with Aromamizers in the early days and that has left her scarred with horrible, nightmarish memories.

It's a sad time when someone has no love for the sheer beauty that is steam crave.
Brooklyn_Museum_-_Jesus_Wept_%28J%C3%A9sus_pleura%29_-_James_Tissot.jpg
Awesome post darlin'.:wub:

Reeversong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2017
Apex, NC USA
I have been experimenting with smaller coils due to how finicky the wick can be. Currently I am using a 2mm ID at 8 wraps. This allows for a Scottish roll that doesn't have to be fluffed or thinned. So far after 2 days it is giving me a better vape than a larger coil. I do want try dropping it down to 6 wraps to see how that goes.

I have no idea why, but wrapping the coil clockwise does seem to have a better flavor. Maybe someone more technical then I can explain that. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I meant to mention this the other day. I bought my third Zeus from gearbest on a flash sale. I wasn’t in a hurry and it was a good price. Anyway, when I got it, it appeared to have been opened and resealed. However the silver tape on either end had been cut so I’m pretty sure it had been opened for some reason. I examined it closely and did a build on it. It works perfectly like my others but I thought it was weird that it had been opened.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    I meant to mention this the other day. I bought my third Zeus from gearbest on a flash sale. I wasn’t in a hurry and it was a good price. Anyway, when I got it, it appeared to have been opened and resealed. However the silver tape on either end had been cut so I’m pretty sure it had been opened for some reason. I examined it closely and did a build on it. It works perfectly like my others but I thought it was weird that it had been opened.
    GearWorst are slime... I won't buy from them, they might have the occasional great deal, but that kind of stuff happens all the time.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Could have been customs.
    Saw on the news, much of the ...... coming into the US is coming from China through the USPS.

Edit: guess that drug is filtered also

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2017
    Indiana
    You do know that Digiflavor is a subsidiary of GeekVape right. ;)
    Yes. That's why I'll be surprised if they offer this in a single coil option. Seems like they'd be competing with themselves.
    Maybe more capacity!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Yes. That's why I'll be surprised if they offer this in a single coil option. Seems like they'd be competing with themselves.
    Maybe more capacity!
    Not competing with themselves, they'll make profit on both. I don't like the way the base angles in. And the damn dt rim like the Zeus. Can anyone explain to me why they waste the metal for a raised dt rim that vapers have been vocal stating their dislike? Granted we buy it anyway if it's single coil due to limited options.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread