Gem Oro Ultra Sonic Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
So for those of you who like to keep your clearomizers, atomizers, drip tips, tanks, and other vape related gear clean and good to go without a lot of hassle, I recommend the Gem Oro Spa Pro. I paid for this thing with my own cold hard cash, so you can be sure these are my actual opinions. I originally had an ultrasonic cleaner I bought on the cheap from Harbor Freight to keep my gear clean. Alas, it finally shot craps and so it was time to find another cleaning device for my vape gear.

The Gem Oro is a 25 ounce capacity with 42,000 Hz energy producing device originally designed to ultrasonically clean jewelry. Just so happens that it works great for all of the non battery parts of an e-cig. The device has 5 different timed cleaning cycles from 1 1/2 minutes up to 8 minutes. It is also quiet during operation and has an integrated LED light so you can check through the window at the top of the unit to see how your gear is faring. The device also has an auto shut off so if you happen to forget about your e cig parts, they'll just sit there until you get back around to them.

What's most impressive to me about the device is that by using only very hot (not boiling!) water, the machine removes wick stains, left over scents from your e-liquids, and the general grime from mouth pieces. It leaves atomizers and the like looking and performing just like new. I always used to do an overnight pre-soak of my e-cig parts in vodka in order to cleanse any left over juice off of them before putting them in my old ultrasonic cleanser. With the Gem Oro, this is not necessary. Again, this product is NOT for your batteries or chargers (duh!), but for tanks, drip tips, atomizers, clearomizers, and the like. This is a very handy device. It will set you back around $50, but is completely worth it to have clean, fresh, like new gear every time you pull out a new flavor to vape. It will not magically repair worn out gear, but it will keep build up from happening if you clean your e cig equipment regularly.

Oh, and I guess you can clean jewelry with it too. ;)

Attachments

• GemOro.jpg
    GemOro.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Reactions: Robmidi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread