Gen-X Vapor's First Official ECF Contest! Win A Six Pack Of Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aflatoxin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2011
Kansas City
Speaking of dogs... our Lab/St. Bernard mix sheds like crazy... anyone have any tips on how to lessen the amount of hair in the house? I swear we sweep up a small dog everyday

Hi Interpim! :) I have 3 old indoor cats. Love them to death since they are smart and funny and like me as much as I do them.
Anyway, hair is always a problem. The only answer to your problem is the answer we all hate! ...Grooming. :facepalm: Vigorously rub down yer doggie with your hands, then use a good brush (outside may be best place) to groom out all that hair. If its been awhile, it will make the shedding worse at first. Groom your dog every day for as long as your dog will let you. With my cats, I gotta quit after a while or they'll get mad or over stimulated. We dont want our pets to hate or fear a good brushin. :) Good luck brother.

And thats how I'll be spending Labor Day! :lol:

Countess X

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Hayward, California
Hey everyone!

I enjoyed reading everyone's posts - it's pretty cool just to see what other people are up to and see how everyone spent the holiday weekend.

The contest cutoff will be tonight at midnight PST.

And I will announce the winner tomorrow about 11:00 AM PST.

I know that a lot of you are not familiar with Gen-X Vapor, while we have been in operation since 2011 we have remained a fairly small operation. We do however, take a great deal of pride in the eliquids we produce.
For those of you interested I thought I would include a link to our video review page in the event you would like to get to know our juices a little better!

Cheers everyone :)

Gen-X Vapor Video Reviews.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I manufacture products for show dogs so worked all weekend at a dog show. It was in Maine, however, and the lobster was GREAT!!! (and cheap!) Drove Monday (today) through the rain to Seekonk, MA to spend a day and visit with my brother-in-law and family (with hubby). Rained and rained!! This evening finally seems to be clearing, tomorrow to relax for a day before driving to NJ for the next dog show. Next week back here and off to the Cape for a weekend dog show, then home to Florida for a few weeks!! Home???? My own easy chair and bed! YES!! Oh, and a doggie door for the dogs :D

PS, thanks for the contest! Nice to read what everyone is doing

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Had plans to go swimming, fix a great meal for the family to end the long weekend, but all my plans were interrupted by the onset of a migraine - so about 2pm today, I took some medication, buried my head under a pillow to hide the light, covered my ears to mute the noise of living going on around me, and sank into oblivion for the next six hours.

Came to life about 8pm, and all is quiet. Not the best way to end a holiday weekend.

OtwistedOne

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2013
CARLSBAD BEACH CALIFORNIA
Well I hope everyone ENJOYED! I found this post by my fave vendor a bit late! I spent the weekend with my sisters in Non-Traditional ways. I wouldn't want to bore you with details. Just say, we were helping each other out quite a bit. We did find time for a little relaxation together. No BBQ, just the LOVE part! Thank you, Gen-X!
AKA VapeVixen

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Aside from relaxing, I have been bitten by tons of mosquitoes on steroids or something! I have about 6-7 HUGE bites, one on the back of my ankle that is swollen. I hate going to the doctor, going to have to see if it improves! I have enough in medical bills I need to pay anyways because I need a three level cervical fusion! That's about $100k surgery...I don't want to see anymore doctors. Keep your fingers crossed for me please...I cannot believe how big these bites are! Ah, the South!

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
yay! love contests and so far love all the e liquids I've tried from gen-x. must not buy more until I can afford to. so tempting!

ummm.... weekend. no plans. kids both will have hockey. that all we've got. and if its practice or too early their dad takes them. lay me, huh. ;)

hockey kids.... ( who are thrilled I'm not smoking anymore!)
View attachment 247008

and

View attachment 247009

-finakat
^.,.^@~

I can definitely relate, Finakat. GenXVapor, simply put, is the BEST!!!! One can't go wrong when ordering from them. ALL of the flavors are smooth and leave you wanting more as well as trying out even more of their flavors! :D

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
Aside from relaxing, I have been bitten by tons of mosquitoes on steroids or something! I have about 6-7 HUGE bites, one on the back of my ankle that is swollen. I hate going to the doctor, going to have to see if it improves! I have enough in medical bills I need to pay anyways because I need a three level cervical fusion! That's about $100k surgery...I don't want to see anymore doctors. Keep your fingers crossed for me please...I cannot believe how big these bites are! Ah, the South!

Oh my, Fancypants. I am so sorry you have so much going on. My heart goes out to you.

I truly hope your health will improve soon!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Today I'm relaxing getting back into routine!!!!

imagesqtbnANd9GcSuqSZCpcKJOT9eOZAm7ehg_Hz7Dxrk_2KrZUuPwH4bz37xpQpIpJhq9-FLYQ.jpg

tigger-tuesday.gif

Countess X

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Hayward, California
Happy Back To Work Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.
I wanted to thank everyone for participating in this contest.

It's time to announce the lucky winner of our Labor Day contest!
Aaaaaaaaaaand that winner is: Mogium

Congratulations Mogium you got yourself a six pack of 30 ml juice of your choice from www.genxvapor.com!

Thanks again for everyone who participated in this giveaway and made it fun!
Have a great day guys! :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

As someone who is extremely allergic to any kind of bug bite, I can sympathize with you... but there is an old-fashioned remedy that my Mother always used on me, and I still swear by!! :)

Campho-Phenique: Pain Relieving Antiseptic Liquid

It comes in a little green bottle and all you need is a little bit on a Q-tip to apply it to the bite. You should be able to find it at your local drug store!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread