Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey @Mr.Mann Sorry for us taking so long to get back to you. Our ejuices for the most part are a 50/50 VG/PG blend but for our new cloud chaser line you will get anywhere from a 70/30 from our High VG Pink Lemonade to a 90/10 from our High VG Blue Raspberry.

No problemo! And thank you all for responding. I will have to check these out. And if you don't mind me asking, @The Bearded Vapor: do you all have any third-party, diketone test results? That won't necessarily influence my buy, but, well . . . yes it will. ;)

We
No problemo! And thank you all for responding. I will have to check these out. And if you don't mind me asking, @The Bearded Vapor: do you all have any third-party, diketone test results? That won't necessarily influence my buy, but, well . . . yes it will. ;)
We can send you the results for all of our old and new flavors. We just need an email address we can send them too.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Thank you for last weekend's customer appreciation sale. I got me some Kentucky Premium, and some black bottle "reserve". And a small bottle of "Tantrum", which is not easily described. But it's yummy.

And I am once again reminded that I should buy the 30ml size, not the smaller size, cause every time, I regret not having more of these superb juices.

And every single time I order, it is fulfilled within 4 business hours. Most excellent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread