Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I've been having good luck with Mt. Baker Vapor juices, tried them after reading lots of good things on these forums. Inexpensive, liked the flavors so far, you can add extra flavor shots for 25 cents if you like your flavors strong, fast shipping, and I've gotten a free flavor sample with each order so far. Can't beat that. As far as clearos go, I've been having good luck with T3's and the Protank. Both will work just fine with your eGo style batteries, and I think the bottom coil design is less hassle than the top coil your CE4's use, no tipping when the juice gets low, etc. The replacement heads are pretty cheap for both as well. I'm still experimenting myself, have some EVOD's on order to try, and picked up a cheapo carto-tank at the local vape shop this afternoon to give that a shot. I noticed you said you would be interested in a PV that lasts you a few days. My Innokin MVP arrived on Thursday, and just on the initial charge out of the package, I STILL haven't had to charge it, and I vape alot. Pretty impressed. It's a box mod, though, close to the size of a pack of cigs, so that may be a turn off if you like the eGo style. Just throwing it out there.

cramptholomew

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Maryland
I've been having good luck with Mt. Baker Vapor juices, tried them after reading lots of good things on these forums. Inexpensive, liked the flavors so far, you can add extra flavor shots for 25 cents if you like your flavors strong, fast shipping, and I've gotten a free flavor sample with each order so far. Can't beat that.

This^ I started with MBV by buying a bunch of flavors, and now I know several that I like to mix together. Some of the straight-up flavors, like Graham Cracker and Caramel are overpowering by themselves, but add awesomeness as an additive in other stuff. For instance, right now I'm using MBV USA Bland Tobacco/hazelnut/graham cracker. This is a go-to mix of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread