Generic Riva?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimwantstoquit

Aug 15, 2010
Florida
I wanted to purchase another Riva, but not sure if there are different kinds? Liberty Flights has a lite bundle for $29.99 but it says Riva 510 or Riva 901.. What is the REAL make of Riva from? I'm in need of more addy's (the 2 I've gotten are not holding up too good). Maybe I'm hard on them being a 2 PAD & not cleaning them correctly? I've read somewhere where you can get mega addy's & mega cartridges.. I'm constantly topping off the cartridges all day. Is there a better method?
Thank you so much for any help:laugh:

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
I know, it's confusing to me too. I have a Riva & don't know what parts is compatible for it. Somewhere I thought I read the joye 510 parts would fit, but not sure

The majority of Rivas are 510 compatible. That also means that they are compatible with eGo parts. The only difference is that you cannot use the same charger for the Riva as you do for the 510. A Riva/eGo charger would destroy a 510 battery.

I just received my xl ce2 rev4 cartomizers yesterday, and so far, it is very good! I have to slow a bit on my vaping so it can wick properly. I've used mega carts with mega attys, mega cartomizers, regular carts, dripping.... these new ce2s that I purchased from cloudsofvapor.com are so much better. They have no filling in them except for wick. They don't leak, and the taste is great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread