Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
I think I'm the only vapor in Macon (south of the ATL) besides my wife, but she's getting tired of acting like she cares about eGo's ,PV's and ejuices. So keep us up to date on when the event will happen. I will help out if you need volunteers.

Thanks Keith! We will definitely be sure to keep everyone up to date well in advance

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
The wife is contemplating a job offer in Kennesaw, not far from you. Time will tell. I have no issue at all putting Waycross in the rear view!

We are in kennesaw all the time, great city too! My wife's aunt is a police chief there though, so I always get crap from the cops there :p

NoEmotionz

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2011
Augusta, GA
Anyone go to the AWESOME free concert at Centennial Olympic Park tonight (or this weekend)? For the final four or whatever... I don't really care about any of that, but Muse was there and they were dynomite! And on another note... I saw at least 5 people using an e-cigarette there.

Man, I was wanting to go but my friends told me at the last minute. :glare: But some of my friends went, wouldn't be surprised if one of those five people were one of those knuckle heads. lol

DWontheGO

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 29, 2013
Pendergrass, GA
www.VapeWares.com
So I hadn't been on ECF for a week or so and noticed ya'll are planning a meet at Hamilton Mill July 19th. Count me in, me and hubby. What does a meet consist of? I noticed 10 vendor tables, what does that mean exactly? Products and juices to try? If an earlier get together comes to fruition count us in for that too...well depending on location. VERY EXCITED! Are you converting every smoker you know to vaping? I am, it's crazy!

I think I'm settling into carto tank systems....anyone recommend a good one. I have a Valley View Vapes (love) and a Boge F17 is on the way. My ideal tank would take standard Boge cartos and be locking (Ego Twist).

Thanks ya'll
-deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread