German Flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Got my first couple of these and I'm vaping a Cherimoya Cheesecake I made using Capella's Cheesecake with the German Flavours Cherimoya. Super good, they really nailed the Cherimoya. I am looking forward to trying the Pineapple Yogurt I got from them too. Kind of expensive though, Vapers Tek really needs to offer the bigger bottles.

Reactions: yiddleboge6

occultangle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I had heard people mention "German Flavours" before, but the name sounded so generic I never knew what they were talking about, but since you were kind enough to mention the vendor I had a look.

I usually only make tobacco flavors, and after trying 30+ Hangsens, and dozens of FlavourArt and Inaweras I have only been able to come out with three or four tobacco flavors I really like. But these German Flavours have a bunch of tobaccos, and Vapers Tek sells 2ml samples for $2, so I randomly ordered about ten of them. I have my fingers crossed that at least one or two will be good.

Reactions: Vapenstein

occultangle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just received and mixed up nine different German Flavours tobaccos. I'm going to let them steep for a few days before I try them, and then I'll offer some impressions.

But already they smell very strong and distinct, and most of them seem rather sweet. Black Mamba totally smells like a banana.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Both the Cherimoya and the Pineapple Yogurt I ordered are very good, but I won't be buying them again. Worst coil gunking juice I've had since I was into NETs. Literally you can observe your coil going while vaping these during the course of an afternoon, which I feel is a dealbreaker. Off to look for a replacement yogurt, too bad, this one was right on the money.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
dang.... I wondered about these flavors when I was buying nic from VT ... I wonder if they're all coil-gunkers, or just certain flavors?
Certainly not all. I can vouch for the fact that the Schwarze Johannisbeere (Black Currant) is far from it. But that that's the only one I've vaped enough of (a lot!) so far to have an opinion on.

Reactions: KattMamma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread