Get ahead of the rush - 60% OFF STORE WIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe Star

Dec 15, 2016
I ordered on the 13th and got shipping notice on the 14th. Pretty quick for a 60% off sale!

I got mah order today. LOVE it about 25 bottles. Anyone else try to FOOB Pumpkin Cheesecake? It was vile. I think from what I read after buying it's a seriously deep steep. What is odd is is smells and tastes JUST like this rosemary flat bread I made today so it's freakin' me out. I am Celiac, and allergic to rice and corn so my flatbread was made with coconut flour, flax and chickpea flour. This Pumpkin smells JUST like the bread. I think I am gonna let it breathe then leave it for a few months. Everyone in the house tastes and smells the same thing and I didn't even say a thing so yeah very weird. Also I cannot believe we never tried DOODLE before. I mean WOW really. Also, anyone else get a flowery-ness to FRESH grape? Is this a overnight open bottle deal?? So the flowery part fades?? We went all out on flavors we have never tried. Missed Wadonka sadly. So kinda lost hehe.

I wish I could fast steep a couple of the flavors because if they are really good I MIGHT be able to squeeze another order out before the fat lady sings...but no one likes a couple I tried before (butter beer anyone have any thoughts on make that taste less sassafrassy?) so it's a super risk if they don't pan out. I mean we have 60 some 60ml bottles well packed for long term storage I think to order more might just be greedy but there are 4-6 of us that vape off this stockpile.

ANYWAY all that mess to say lead time is wicked fast! LOl.....too much coffee leads to finger vomit.

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
You may as well stock up while you can. I just wish that strawnilla would have still been in the 60 ml bottles. Instead I had to get 10 or 15 of the small ones. Also whats a good flavor to mix with got cookie ? Nicoticket awesomely threw in a few 60 ml bottles in my order but I need to find something to mix it with. Im not a huge fan of the flavor and I need to reduce the nic.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
You may as well stock up while you can. I just wish that strawnilla would have still been in the 60 ml bottles. Instead I had to get 10 or 15 of the small ones. Also whats a good flavor to mix with got cookie ? Nicoticket awesomely threw in a few 60 ml bottles in my order but I need to find something to mix it with. Im not a huge fan of the flavor and I need to reduce the nic.
Frenila works well, any of the fruits might (only tried Stawnilla for this so ymmv), ACB or CB would work pretty well though I hesitate for the reason I like both without tampering. Good luck!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I agree with Megan re ACB, CB - in fact any custard, cream, Strawnilla, Frenilla, raspberry ...anything you'd normally find coupled with chocolate works perfectly ...I even used the Peanut Butter cookie one when it was in high VG ...reason being, I love Got Cookie very much, but can't use much PG in a liquid :)

Chickentender

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Seattle
Frenila works well, any of the fruits might (only tried Stawnilla for this so ymmv), ACB or CB would work pretty well though I hesitate for the reason I like both without tampering. Good luck!
I totally get all of the heavy love of ACB but it always tired me out (same with CLS, CB and a couple others in that vein)... BUT I picked up a few 30ml bottle of ACB on the FAREWELL (sniff) specifically to mix half-n-half with my remaining stock of Bandcamp because the two combined has just been knocking me out with good feels. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
By the way, those drip tips still in stock?

I am surprised there's even one left. I paid $25 WHOLESALE - those drip tips were made by a guy that's DEAD, literally -- no more will be made. I should keep them for the price we have on them now. LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
sad day ... even for us Canadians who couldn't order before the going out of business announcement.

The recipes will serve the Black Market well.

Releasing my recipes is my way of creating a lasting legacy - my final effort to ensure I have maximum effect. An explosion, just like the logo. We'll blast through these last 29,000 bottles at unheard of prices... we're at 70% off -- then I will post up the recipes that can actually be made by a DIY'er, thus providing liquid to people all over the world without touching a bottle. It's about the community - it's always been about the community. It will live on through the liquid - through the DIY'ers, the future of vaping.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Releasing my recipes is my way of creating a lasting legacy - my final effort to ensure I have maximum effect. An explosion, just like the logo. We'll blast through these last 29,000 bottles at unheard of prices... we're at 70% off -- then I will post up the recipes that can actually be made by a DIY'er, thus providing liquid to people all over the world without touching a bottle. It's about the community - it's always been about the community. It will live on through the liquid - through the DIY'ers, the future of vaping.

I haven't bought juice in over 2 years myself ... will definitely check your recipes out when you are ready.

Zoe Star

Dec 15, 2016
We are about to squeeZe one more order out. Since several of us will vape 18MG We'll grabs some more of those off of you. I know those are hard to get rid of. Some of us vape as low as 3 but everyone can dilute so we'll be buying the highest nic we see. Lots of doodle and GCD left so I guess well bang out at least another 10 60ML bottles. Thanks so much and I cannot wait to start playing with your recipes. I've been doing DIY recipes for a few years and am very interested in your Vanilla processing.

Zoe Star

Dec 15, 2016
Another 13 60ML bottles of 18MG juicey juice on order from all of us in MD. Much Love to you and yours Superman. I think this is gonna have to be the last one it's getting harder AND harder to convince everyone we need more stock when we have so many bottles in the deep freezer then all these Nicoticket bottles packed in the deep dark closet. Thank you for putting everything on sale so we could help you clear out stock. I've tried some flavors I never though in a million years I'd try and while I may never buy them again I am glad I got to sample some from Nicoticket. Watermelon was explosively tasty and I found grape to be very tasty after we left the cap off for two days. All the flowers gone and it was a great grape adventure that went very well with out New years Tequila tasting party.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
That is such a beautiful and commendable perspective to have, Clark. :)
I look forward to being able to try things I never got to try, like Butterscotch Pudding, if that recipe is released.
And I will make Mah Peeps on the regular :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread