Get instant updates via email for specific forum section subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Ok, I tried searching but didn't come up with anything. Is there a way to get an instant update via email when a new threads is posted in a certain section? I see I can get daily updates but was wondering if there is a way to get an instant update every time a new thread is posted? Basically I am wanting to get an instant update when a new thread is created in the active co-op section or the co-op planning and discussion section. I have a feeling the answer is know but thought I would ask. Thank you for any help.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Click on "forum tools" when you're viewing the forum you want, then choose "subscribe to forum" in the drop-down. You'll be prompted on the next screen to choose how you want to be notified and you can choose email notification. I'm not sure if it will give you emails of new threads only or new posts, as well.

I won't guarantee I'm 100% right on all that, but that's all to the best of my knowledge :) BRB with screenshot . . .

EDIT: looks like the subscription options for subscribing to a forum are only either daily or weekly email updates, not instantaneous

Here's screenshots:

5kou12.jpg

here's the drop down where you select how you want to be notified

346m4r8.jpg

Last edited:

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Thank you. That is all I was able to come up with. I would really like instant email updates but it doesn't look like it is possible.

only if you have posted in the thread you will get instant notification by email or control panel, if you have not you will get a noti' once a day if there have been any new post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread