Get rid of lingering flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamzg

ECF Veteran
So I got this Witcher's Brew stuff that tasted really good in the B&M. I guess it needs to steep because I just couldn't dig it once I got back home. Either way- it's a super earthy tobacco flavor. I've since cleaned my iClear30s out 2 times and CANNOT get rid of it.

I filled it with Mother's Milk and literally couldn't taste anything but the WB tobacco flavor.

Has anyone else run into this and what did you do?

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
So I got this Witcher's Brew stuff that tasted really good in the B&M. I guess it needs to steep because I just couldn't dig it once I got back home. Either way- it's a super earthy tobacco flavor. I've since cleaned my iClear30s out 2 times and CANNOT get rid of it.

I filled it with Mother's Milk and literally couldn't taste anything but the WB tobacco flavor.

Has anyone else run into this and what did you do?

What I do is throw the head into a cup of water with one of those effervescent denture tablets for a few hours, rinse it out with plain water real well, let dry. and vape on.

Works great for cleaning the heads too.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
If you've only got one wick to work with and no spares, yeah, just try what Macaroni said, or just try rinsing the wicks out under some really hot water and let them air dry. Then try again. If you DO have unused, new wicks, just wash the tank, soak it overnight if you want, then screw a new wick on there and then pour in your Mother's Milk.

djiialnle

Oct 24, 2013
Huntsville, AL
My other half vaped a tank of Pluid through his Kayfun then tried to give it to me. I'm not a fan of black licorice/anise in general and this stuff is seriously strong. Boiling didn't help and neither did a PGA soak. Only thing that got most of the flavor out was an overnight soak in coca-cola. Might have to try the denture tablets next time though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread