Get this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
Go to Great Lakes Vapor and buy the GLV...It is fricken awesome! I just got my 3.6v and cant wait to order the 5v next! I am actually so in love with this thing I might ask it to marry me! It is rugged yet sleek and they are in a few colors or polished with etching and what-not. I dont work for them..But I would sell these things if I could!:D

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Why thank you beer man..That made me feel all shy like a school girl! I miss those days!

I guess I missed those dayz when you were a shy little school girl....but of course maybe its because I don't even know you hehehe

But yes the GLV is a nice unit

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
I guess I missed those dayz when you were a shy little school girl....but of course maybe its because I don't even know you hehehe

But yes the GLV is a nice unit

LOL maybe you do know me..Are you in the miltary! LMFAO I noticed the APO, I have had a husband or 2 in the Army and Marines so who knows!

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
Oh lord..now I look like one of those Military hookers! My ex-husband was in the Marines when we met and then joined the Army. My current Hubby was in the air force long before we met and he is now in the Army. I just dont know what it is about the Military for me! Yea it is a small world when it comes down to it and at some point in time we have all met each other I think! Oh and beer man, if it does not work out with this husband maybe I'll give ya a call although I'm not to sure about the Navy! LOL

Beer Man

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Wonder Lake, Illinois USA
Hi durrtybutt, I lost my commission from the academy for unsafe aircraft procedures. I was an instructor and got caught showing off. (Cessna's aren't designed for aerobatic flight apparently) So the Navy took me in.

I'll keep my mind open to GLV though. No aerobatics required.

Navy uniforms are cooler anyway.

535cheetah

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Fenton, michigan
hey dirtybutt, those look nice!! since they are not taking orders at this time ... think you could throw up some pics of it takin apart... and with the atty unscrewed?? pretty please, i wanna see what makes it tick, so to speak.

also .. do you know where they are located? since you got one shipped to you ???? i dont see any addy for them on their site .... being great lakes vapor .. im hompin they are in michigan.... if so ill just take a ride over there :)

Last edited:

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
hey dirtybutt, those look nice!! since they are not taking orders at this time ... think you could throw up some pics of it takin apart... and with the atty unscrewed?? pretty please, i wanna see what makes it tick, so to speak.

also .. do you know where they are located? since you got one shipped to you ???? i dont see any addy for them on their site .... being great lakes vapor .. im hompin they are in michigan.... if so ill just take a ride over there :)

I sure will post some pics up of mine for you to check out. I am not sure of there location cause it just says USA but the phone # has an area code of 248...Dont know where that is. Gonna try and get some pics on here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread