Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeinated

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH
NP complains about endless new PVs, new devices, new accessories—but secretly loves the never-ending chase.
False. I used an AltSmoke BB for most of my first year vaping, then I settled in comfortably with a Silver Bullet about a year ago. If I continue into a 3rd year of vaping, (not at all a certainty), I will likely move on to a ProVari.

I don't really enjoy "the chase," and if I knew back then what I know now I would have just started out with a ProVari and been done with it.

NP hasn't been ticketed for a moving violation in five years or more.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
False—at least to the limits of my experience. The only food I knew to be Indian that I've eaten was like pouring gasoline down my throat and throwing a lit match after it.

NP believes that human culinary accomplishment reached its highest peak when someone came up with the idea of adding four strips of bacon to a double cheeseburger.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
True! I open six windows (emails, weather, news, google, pet forums, and eCollege every morning). Then for each window, I open several tabs. It drives my husband nuts. :)

Caff - I don't know if you have a Whole Foods near you, but the prices have dropped a lot over the past year. In fact they run major sales every Friday. Two weeks ago, they had 20 - 25 count shrimp for $5.99 a pound! Definitely look for Uncle Matt's orange juice.

Elpha - I've eaten both crocodile and kangaroo.

NP isn't looking forward to summer weather. I'm not! It's been 90 here for the past two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread