Get What You Pay For..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

State Of Zen

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Colorado
Hi all. Quick question. I went to the link below and saw that they sell juices considerably cheaper than other sites. While most sites sell 15ml bottles of juice for around $15.00 USD, this site sells 30ml bottles for less than $10.00 USD. Has anyone ordered from them before? Also, should the HUGE price difference be a red flag? Thanks in advance.

Eliquid | Eliquids |E-Liquid 30ML | Eliquid 30 ML | L-Liquids Usa | E liquids

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
i assume that site will sell you basic ejuice ....i doubt it will be completely awful because making an average to decent ejuice isn't very hard...

as far as your perception here of 15$ for 15ml some places charge more than that and some less...even at quality sites. Ahlusion and Backwoods Brew sell 30 ml for about 16-17$ which is what about 55 cents per ml?

i'd put ahlusion as my top rated vendor even over much more costly ones and bwb second

ubergeek922

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Cincinnati
It's all about trial and error, and what tastes good to you. There are some 555s I love which are dirt cheap, but still a great taste to me. For the site you mentioned, I would be more concerned about the lack of negative reviews. A quick search and I couldn't find any bad ones. Any reputable site will allow good and bad reviews because many times a bad review is as helpful as a good review.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Juice is just so subjective. Nothing wrong with trying that juice, especially if it is cheap! If you don't like MBV, try MOV or HHV (both about 60 cents a ml). They are by far my favorite two suppliers of Tobacco flavors. From what limited selections I have tried from Ahlusion, they are pretty darn strong, too. So the advice to try them is good as well.

From HHV (steep for 10 days, two with caps off, shake the bottle each day, make sure during the cap off time you pop the bubble at the top of the bottle that can keep it from breathing)
Dragon's Fire
Huntsman or Dark Horse (they are similar, if you like one, most likely you will like the other)
Legend

MOV (ready to vape when you get them, and they ship very fast)
Southern Gentleman
Sunday Morning
Apache

The MOV are "dirty" juices which require me to change coils every 8-10 mls. Apache maybe even more frequently. But a very unique flavor.
The HHV juices are clean and I switch coils perhaps every 20-30 mls.

Good luck and happy vaping!

orson

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
United States of America
I know I'm in the minority and will probably catch some flack but I don't see how any company is charging what MBV does for liquids and making them safely in a clean facility at those kind of prices.

I just can't see how there's money at $.20 a milliliter to pay for the ingredients, packaging, labor and still have some left over to invest in your facility and business to insure high quality, cleanliness and safety.

Not to mention their list of tank crackers is longer than most vendors' entire juice list.

I could be completely wrong on this, but it's just my opinion and why I won't buy from companies that charge less than about $17 per 30ml.

State Of Zen

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Colorado
In any case, looks like you get some sort of tank deal there with it....is it this?

Colorado E-Smokes Dual Coil Tank Atomizer

So the coil in it needs replacing every so often....you got replacements?

It came with 2 atomizers, but I wouldn't know the first thing about replacement coils or how to replace them (so I guess the answer is no lol), as I'm new to the whole e-cig thing.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
It came with 2 atomizers, but I wouldn't know the first thing about replacement coils or how to replace them (so I guess the answer is no lol), as I'm new to the whole e-cig thing.

Okay, well the replacement atomizers have coils in them. You will need some more at some point if you keep using those. When you are ready to get a different device, check out this site for options on atomizers, maybe a Protank or something like that with replacement coils, which cost about 2 bucks each, whereas those you have there seem to be 20 bucks per atomizer, which is pretty outrageous. You could get a Protank for less than that...and it comes with two replacement coils when you get the tank.

I am unfamiliar with that brand you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread