Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
MBV's Vanilla Custard and Milk Chocolate are great for me, also HHV's Orange Choc and Crackberry, but that's out of probably 6+ samples of each. I also like Halo's Belgian Choc. I like sweets obviously :) hoping the others will be better in a few weeks, but I have some Johnson Creek samples I've had for at least 4-6 weeks and still don't like. How long before you give up on a juice?

Give it a month and then... just give it up. I haven't met a liquid yet that changed much further - for better or worse - after 30 days. Most show their real potential within 10 days.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    First place I ever really ordered from, was Mt baker Vapor. My thinking was that, might as well try them first, that way price wont be a factor and I dont know what other more expensive stuff tastes like, so I can judge for myself if I like MBV or not.

Ive ordered 45 flavors from them.

maybe 5 of them I REALLY like. Re-order, all day vape etc etc. Delicious, awesome, tasty.

4-5 of them, are revolting.

The rest? Ehh. Not terrible, not fantastic. Good for a vape here and there, so I wont throw them out, but, its a lot of juice that Im not overly excited about.

Then I tried some more expensive juices.

Fuzion- I ordered 7 juices from them. I LOVE 5 of them, the other two are so-so, possibly to be improved with steeping.

Nicquid- All four juices I ordered, are great.

The Standard Vape- I am happy to say, even without much of a steep, these are phenomenal. 100% worth the cost. (Cell Block Four, get some, NAOW.)

those juices I DO like from MBV, Ill reorder. But unless something reallty catches my eye, Im probably done experimenting on their juices. There IS a reason some juices cost more. Not always going to be expensive=great, but for me, so far, on the juices I chose and the flavors I like, yeah, its worth the cost

Hi all. Quick question. I went to the link below and saw that they sell juices considerably cheaper than other sites. While most sites sell 15ml bottles of juice for around $15.00 USD, this site sells 30ml bottles for less than $10.00 USD. Has anyone ordered from them before? Also, should the HUGE price difference be a red flag? Thanks in advance.

Eliquid | Eliquids |E-Liquid 30ML | Eliquid 30 ML | L-Liquids Usa | E liquids

Their site name is eliquid-usa dot com, and yet, no where on their site do I see any statements of guarantees that their juices are 100% made in the USA, nor that 100% of the ingredients are from the USA. I'm willing to bet my 2 cents that this shop is run by some China vendors who get their juices or at least ingredients from China. Personally, I would not vape any chemicals that is not made here in the States. You don't know what they put in the juices (all the China juices I have tried had a funky alcohol taste to them).

For roughly the same price, even if not equally as good, at least I know MBV juices are genuinely 100% made here in the USA.

Your equipments can be made in China, but don't let your juices be made there.

JJ1977

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I love this:

"one 30 ml bottle of E-Liquids-Usa will last approximately 1 to 2 month!
    One 10 ml bottle of E-Liquids-Usa will last approximately 1 to 3 Weeks!"

On what PLANET???

more like one 30ml bottle will last 1 week and one 10ml bottle will last 2 days lol

Neezy206

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 18, 2013
    Seattle, Wa
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread