ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hello all!!

I figured I might as well get at least one post out of the way. :p

Initially vaping (IMO) just looked COOL. I had no idea the benefits of vaping. I've wanted to get into vaping for quite some time yet wasn't anywhere near ready to fully commit to kicking the analog (learned that one recently) habit.
About 2 weeks ago, my niece said she wanted to get some Hookah to take with her to Miami the following week. While looking for her I started looking for myself and in one week spent $100 on various eHookahs from B&M to online. Some worked some didn't. Some I gave away and some are taking up space in a drawer.

It was then I made up my mind, instead of going to the store to get a few packs of cigarettes, I dived into Google and began researching all there was to know about vaping and what to start off with as a beginner. I watched many of pbusardo, TheSmokenjoey, and VaporLadyLounge videos. I've been lurking quite heavily on this forum. Every time I came across something I wanted to know, all links to my questions bought me here.
I'm a visual kind of girl and took the forum/youtube knowledge I achieved into a B&M smoke shop. I could've purchased online but I'd rather pay more for right now than less for in a few days. I had to use Yelp; located 2 and even though one was closer to me, I rode the 2 hr bus ride to get to the one that had the better customer reviews.

This is what I walked out with and have been vaping since. In the meantime, I did cheat last night. While the battery was charging I decided to clean up. During my clean up I come across a bag with 2 unopened packs of cigarettes. Since the unit fully charges in a hr, I figured one cig wouldn't be harmful. Boy was I mistaken. I developed the worst case of cotton mouth and didn't like that at all.

20130805_145153_zpse423da03.jpg

This morning while doing more research I purchased the Kanger EVOD because it comes with 2 of everything and I want a pink one. I'm keeping one and giving the other to my g/f.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Welcome and congrats on your new purchase!! I like pink too.

Thank you. This time I can actually wait for shipping since I've already got something to start.

My Buddy Went To Holy Smokes Because He Lives Right Around The Corner And Ended Up Paying $85 For A 450Mah Battery And Ce4. there Are Much Better Shops In The Area. Elt Bad For The Guy.

I asked in the store what this one was I purchased. According to them and the insert this is a 650 mAh and I only paid $60.
Also there was a discount if you checked into Facebook.

Cool story! :)

Best wishes and congrats on kicking the analogs!
Thank you!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread