Newb gettin paid this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be my first paycheck off the analogs. I have some E-go systems - but want to get some nice tasting liquid, and some parts. Where is a good place that I can get some good prices and what are some brands of liquid and other things some of the members here could reccomend for me. The liquids I have aren't very tasteful. I'm not sure if they all even have nicotine, I know one of them does, was there when the guy mixed it. Would like some new tanks, 2 leak and 2 are new and don't leak yet. So, recommendations anybody?

Here is a link to a post that has a picture of what I already have and my un-tasteful liquids.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/430101-n00b-starting-my-new-hobby.html

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
2nd here for Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories for juice. Great service, excellent prices, fast shipping - they are all over this forum, and for good reason too.

I'll also second the EVOD for a good clearo. Easy to use and fill, great vapor and taste and cheap to replace the heads (about $1.50) I get mine from my vapor store - but pretty much every supplier out there carries them.

Esharp

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2012
London, Ontario
ChadNBeth86 - Your taste problem that your experiencing may have to do with the tanks your using. Vash made a good recommendation on tanks. A different tank set up will bring out the flavor more. I use a protank, and it was an improvemment over my vivi nova. A variable voltage battery like a ego twist will help to fine tune that flavor as well. Welcome to ECF and happy vaping.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
ChadNBeth86 - Your taste problem that your experiencing may have to do with the tanks your using. Vash made a good recommendation on tanks. A different tank set up will bring out the flavor more. I use a protank, and it was an improvemment over my vivi nova. A variable voltage battery like a ego twist will help to fine tune that flavor as well. Welcome to ECF and happy vaping.

I prefer my (genuine) vivi nova mini metal to my pro-tank - better draw, better flavor and vapor production, but each to their own.

But heck OP, if you just got paid, get both a pro-tank and a vivi nova :D

BeauJangler

Oct 13, 2011
wolott ct.
Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. Right now you should head over to Mr.Vapes. He has excellent juices and perfect selection of all of the tank systems that are most popular currently. He is also very helpful and will respond to questions right away. And the icing on the cake is the 30% off father's day coupon code. (Just enter dads30 at checkout) Try out his RY4 it's one of the best around.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
You never said what kinds of flavors you are looking to buy.

Mt Baker is really good. They have a decent hardware section, as well as good juice.

I have been loving GoodEJuice.com. They have the best tobacco flavors at a good price. I really really love the tobacco flavors. I have not sampled anything outside of those. If you are mainly looking for tobacco flavors, I would go there.

Have you tried the VapeOnly BCC tank? I only have the mini ones, but I really like them. I always change the drip tip though.

Dubbs

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 12, 2013
AZ
www.smokenmist.com
I originally bought a lot of favors from mt baker and made my own juice. I also ordered some they don't sell concentrate for pre made. Of the 20 I really only liked four. Fruit striped gum, peach (until one week later when the concentrate changed and was horrible, moo juice, and strawberry. I started using tanks but gave up and just dripped. It seems to be the only way for me being so picky. I use a tesla mod and bouway lr1.5ohm attys. I am awaiting my first hh357 Saturday and ikenvape 801's tomorrow. Get the sample packs until you fall in love. Otherwise you will have tons of ok and just no good juice

paige350z

Jun 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
Try VapeDudes.com - They don't do batches, so they don't make flavors until you order. If you don't like a flavor straight out of the box, let it steep for a week. Either way, they will exchange your juice if you don't like it, and they're the only vendor I've found that does that. :) Plus, their flavors are AMAZING, and I've tried a ton.

If you just want more of the CE4 clearomizers shown in your picture, go to MyFreedomSmokes.com and get the spring-loaded post variety. Minimizes battery contact issues, which seem to be common in these clearos. They're $3.95 each, and $2.95 when they go on sale, which is often. Want something bigger? Get the Vivi Nova with spring-loaded posts - $6.95 each, or $5.95 when they run a sale.

New & Improved - CE4 eGo Clearomizer w/ Spring Loaded Post - MyFreedomSmokes.com
New & Improved - Vivi Nova Tank System w/ Spring Loaded Posts - 3.0ml - MyFreedomSmokes.com

I like the Vamo, and the new Vamo V3 is at $48.39 Vamo V3 6-in-1 Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarettes Set with OLED Screen - 2*18350 / chrome / US plug at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping for less than $50. Variable Voltage AND Variable Wattage. :)

For glass tanks, this site is the bomb: crazyvapes.com

Hope that helps! :D

serendipitee

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Grapevine, TX, USA
Newb gettin paid this week.
n00b-starting-my-new-hobby[/url]

Danger, danger.

I've gotten great juice from: Vapor Room, EC Blends, Mt. Baker, madvapes and Desert Horizon Vapors.

I've only gotten one juice out of 27 I didn't like and that was cured by steeping a little longer. If a juice tastes bad, put it in a dark place and shake it every day. Read the threads on steeping, it can make a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread