Getting a little frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcijohn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
NY
I have been vaping for a while now and it is loosing its fun. I am currently using an ego. I started with 510 attys and carts seems like you fill after each sitting, did try dripping does seem to have the best taste and now am experimenting with cartos. The newest joye 510 vartos that need to be filled with the needle taste terrible just like burning plastic, Tried a boge carto and seemed to have weak flavor and low vapor. Now I am trying c2's rev4 still don't taste even close to dripping. Will there ever be a simple way to do this? I find myself putting carts on to get the flavor I want and the cartos for simplicity but taste bad. My fav vape is TV Atomic Cinnacide so it is a strong flavor but tastes about half the taste on a carto compared to carts and dripping. Am I missing something? Or is it just this much of a pain. I need a plan so when I leave the house I am set for the day. I thought cartos would be it because I could fill a few. btw have mega carts and cartos as well. The mega carts either leak after a bit or don't release all the juice. Have used bfm and fluval as well. I am thinking of just waiting for the next generation of something

Thanks for listening

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
I wonder if one of the self-juicing mods would situate you for the day.. My friend just ordered the Phineas Feedimus-- I haven't heard any feedback from her yet but the thing is gorgeous and she is hoping that it will be simple with the self-feeding feature. I am using a Riva, and I drip and also keep the cart full, but I really have to do it often, like you are describing. I find that I have to refill more often using the LR atty than I do using the standard one.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Juice feeder mod might help you out. Get one that takes a 18650 battery, bottle of juice installed, fave atty on and you are set to go for quite a while...no worries about carts or cartos because the only other thing you'd need is a drip tip on the atty. And it should give you the flavor you like because it's basically dripping. :)

Madison Ave

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Massachusetts
The juice feeder type model is going to be my next purchase....hoping for the Mini Reo. I've spent soooo much money since I have started vaping....9 days in...lol I need to re-coup some of that money first....lol :) Spent way more than I would have with my 2pad habit. I know I will eventually catch up, but, with all these deals and rave reviews going on....it's hard to resist!:oops:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-forum/95123-reo-grand-opening-sale-284.html
Here is a thread for the Reo-I have yet to make it over there and do some reading. Head on over, breeze over the thread and ask a couple questions!
From the first post, looks like it doesn't. Don't know if they have made any adjustments, it is a long thread.

To do a quick browse, I click the owners name , view forum posts and quickly go through his forum posts to see if I can locate an answer that may help me.

Last edited:

IceMaiden101

Jul 31, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
Hey all... haven't been around terribly long but I know the frustration. I find it easier to take cartos to work because they are quick and fairly stealth. However, between batteries dying fairly quickly and having to fill the cartos (yeah, flavor not lasting that long)... sometimes, I'm finding it to be a pain. Dripping was the next step with wonderful vapor and flavor but after hearing sooo many good reviews of bottom fed mods, I took the chance and received my Ali'i from R&R Manufacturing about three weeks ago and I can truly say that a bottom fed mod is awesome. All of the hassle is gone: fill the bottle, charge the battery (protected 18650 only) and you are set. The battery is lasting me a good three or four days (two on the weekends), a bottle of juice lasts me a good week (guess I'm not too heavy a vaper) and I also just got an LR 306 atty which, after trial and error with regular 510's and LR 510's, I have found gives me my "sweet spot". I haven't tried bottom feds but if they are anything like the Ali'i, I think it may help add the enjoyment back into your vaping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread