Getting a new e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xantor

Jan 5, 2012
sweden
Hey!

So i wanted to get of analogs, so i went and gotten myself an Ego-T.
First off i like the Ego-T BUT im one of those who rather smoke for the fun or it and not just get my nicotine.

So my question for u guys is, whats the best e-cig in terms of smoke and flavor ?

Flavor and Smoke is kinda of all im interrested in!

I bought a couple of those Clear eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer from madvapes, havent gotten them yet but i hope they will satisfi me more than the orginal one.

Help apriciated! Btw i live in Sweden..couple of sites wont ship here.. dispite it being 100% legal.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hey!

So i wanted to get of analogs, so i went and gotten myself an Ego-T.
First off i like the Ego-T BUT im one of those who rather smoke for the fun or it and not just get my nicotine.

So my question for u guys is, whats the best e-cig in terms of smoke and flavor ?

Flavor and Smoke is kinda of all im interrested in!

I bought a couple of those Clear eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer from madvapes, havent gotten them yet but i hope they will satisfi me more than the orginal one.

Help apriciated! Btw i live in Sweden..couple of sites wont ship here.. dispite it being 100% legal.

The mega dual coil cartos are a good choice. And I've found that the eGo-c is better on flavor across the board (strong and light flavors) than the eGo-t, which can burn some light flavors out.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Where do you buy your hardware? Totally Wicked carries eGo-C--they call it Tornado eGo-C; all you need to buy is an atomizer cone and a 5-pack of atomizers. I assume that you already own type A tank cartridges; if so, you can use them with the eGo-C attomizers. I also like the good old Boge LR (2.0Ω) cartomizers on my eGo and Riva batteries. Many vendors carry them. You may try Liberty Flights UK; they are good and inexpensive.

TW and LF are located in the UK, so the shipping should be cheaper and faster.

Lycka till! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread