RDA Getting a new mod/RDA today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buildabane

Sep 11, 2014
St. Louis, MO
Time for my second RDA, and I am pretty stoked about it. A good friend of mine needed 6mg juice bad, so I gave my huge stock of 6mg that I don't use (switched to three) to him. He agreed to trade, and now I am getting a copper Vertex (first copper mod as well), and it is coming with an Onslaught RDA (also copper) with a metal Chuff cap. Realllly stoked to get this gear and start building on it. Went to a B&M and got 24 gauge kanthal (I finally decided that 26 just isn't cutting it as far as surface area goes), and some really nice new heavy VG juices to drip on it. This is my first experience with a device with a third coil slot, so it will be a learning experience for sure. I've heard good things about both the mod and the atty, but do any of you have experience with either? Obviously Ohm's law is going to get a little bit trickier with three coils, but I do have a meter and know my limits and the limits of my hardware. Running 30A batteries, I would like to do a tri-coil setup with 24 gauge kanthal that will come out around .2-.25...Not sure how difficult it will be but I am patient and I don't give up if things don't go my way the first couple go arounds. Anybody got any tips for either the mod or the atty? I do aim for large, warm hits when I build and so far I've got it down pretty well in my Tugboat. It's been over a month of building and finally I have more than one setup to play with! :D

I have heard that tri-coils with the airflow wide open on the Onslaught can put out some crazy clouds...But I know that all depends on the quality of the build. Anyway, any tips or pointers would be great if anyone has used either of these devices...I don't get the stuff for another few hours so I have time to read and learn before I tear into it. Thanks in advance! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread