getting anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodey365

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Dayton, OH
Ordered my black wrinkle mini 2.0 on Saturday. To my surprise USPS tracking said it was in Scarborough on Monday and the expected delivery was yesterday but it never came which I wasn't shocked because we did have a blizzard here in Ohio. I get up this morning and check the tracking and it says its still in Scarborough. I really hope it comes today. Just a little rant about USPS tracking ugh.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
So far all of my signature deliveries have been put in mail box without signature. Complaining did no good. I quit complaining now- it is convenient and never had a package disappear. Still not right...

Dave, a few months ago the mailman was leaving my Reos in the mailbox, too...but he was forging my name!!

What really ticked me off was that he mispelled it each time, both printed and written. i raised hell with the national P.O.....they did nothing...

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Ordered my black wrinkle mini 2.0 on Saturday. To my surprise USPS tracking said it was in Scarborough on Monday and the expected delivery was yesterday but it never came which I wasn't shocked because we did have a blizzard here in Ohio. I get up this morning and check the tracking and it says its still in Scarborough. I really hope it comes today. Just a little rant about USPS tracking ugh.

This happens to me all year long. I don't know how many times tracking says it's still at its sending place and I find it in my mailbox. USPS sucks! And I can't tell you how many times my packages have been missent. Did I mention that USPS sucks? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread