Getting back into vapin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeCape

Apr 5, 2012
Colorado
I vaped for about 6 months last year. From around Jan-July and then had a relapse back into analogs after a pretty depressing b-day. Well my birthday is coming up again (July 4th!) so I decided to give myself an early birthday gift and buy a bunch of e-liquids and dust off my ego batteries. Been going strong for over a week (the hard part for me) and think this time I'll be able to kick the habit for good.

Are clearomoizers the best thing to happen to vaping or what? Got myself some of the Ego clearomizers and love it. The main problem I had with the old tanks was constant leakage and small tank sizw you constantly had to refill(While leaking everywhere).

Any recommendations on other clearomizers? I'm using ego 2.5 ohm ones now and can't decide between long or short wicks. Is there really a difference?

My favorite juices are still organic green apple, grape and pomegranate lemonade from Vaperite. Although the throat hit from lemonade isn't as good as I remember, it tastes better I think. Any other recommendations on juices I might like?

On a side note that's kind of funny, when I pulled my old kit out one of my green apples from back woods brew leaked everywhere (didn't put the top back on correctly) and everything reeked of green apple. Took me over an hour swabbing everything down with alchohol to get the smell to go away. Make sure you guys/gals screw those lids on!

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
The clearomizer has come a long way in a short time. Think the evod gets a lot of recommendations, and a new vendor, perhaps, here:

$24.78 EVOD Electronic Cigarette Round Mouth Atomizer (10-Pack / 1.5mL) 10-pack - 2.4

The bottom coils have made a come back. Also, many prefer the vivi nova's. The Kanger Protank is very popular right now:

$10.28 Kanger Protank Clearomizer with Pyrex Glass Tank (2.5mL) - silver / 2.4

Welcome back, I DIY, so can't say much about juices at the moment. A good source, I think, is Mt. Baker Vapor (MBV). Just ordered from them, and we'll see, but heard good things. Good luck, power up and Vape On!

VapHer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2013
Houston, TX
Welcome back :)

I vaped for about six months a few years back, and relapsed back into analogs. Now I'm back too, and after just 2 weeks vaping I'm down to less than 1/4 ppd of analogs ~ Whoohoo~ an decreasing every day! I'm in love!

PVs have definitely come a long way! I highly suggest starting back with an eGo kit. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine.

This is the one I have:

Vape On Starter Kit | Vape On Liquids

Clearo's are awesome. You can get back up clearo's here. I personally think these are great:

Vision EgO V3 Dual Coil Clearomizer

As far as liquids, try any of these :) They're among my favorite vendors with good juice!

Ms T's Bakery Essentials
Velvet Vapors - Home
Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes
The Vapor Girl Home Page: Where you can find the most beautiful items in the world!

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Welcome back, OrangeCape! I second billbeckusa's Protank recommendation. The tank is glass, so you don't need to be concerned about which juice you use in it, it's BCC w/ replaceable heads, and it holds a nice 3 mls of juice. Kanger is also coming out with a smaller version, hopefully this month.

I personally prefer long wicks to short if there's a choice: no need to tilt-n-twirl to keep the wicks wet when juice level is low.

Hope this helps, and nice to have you back! Vape long and prosper :thumb:

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I'm a big fan of the Vivi Nova because I don't use an ego and don't want to have to use a 510 to ego adapter for all the ego threaded clearos. GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml V2.5 REBUILDABLE TANK [gv-VIVINOVA-TANKV2.5] - $12.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

If you want something small the Phoenix from gotvapes is very good. GotVapes PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil XL 1.5ml Carto 2.4-2.6ohms [gv-PHOENIX-XL-2.4-510] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Ravens seem to be all the rage for the gotvapes crowd right now. I have one on order and hoping it will arrive today. GotVapes PHOENiX Raven™ : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

We all understand stumbling and falling. Probably 99% of us have been there.I just wanted to say if you stumble again, try not to look at it as an all or nothing kind of thing. Do not let a few cigs completely derail you. Keep on vaping when you can, smoke when you must, but don't give up completely. You will get there this time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread