Status
Not open for further replies.

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
We used to enjoy running little games to give back to our customers so we are going to start a new one. Similar to the one we ran previously with a little twist. It is going to be a guessing game with our sons Piggy Bank again, but rather than just posting how much you believe to be in the bank you need to post something vape related about yourself. It will give everyone a chance to get to know you a little better because at the end of the day we are one big vaping community.

Since the last give-away he has spent some of the money in his bank but he has also added money. We do not know how much is in it now and at the end of the contest we will all find out how much is there.

The game will last until Sunday 2/23 and the winner will be announced on Monday 2/24
The one with the closest amount guessed without going over will be named the winner
You can post 1 guess every Hour Block (12-1, 1-2, 2-3 and so forth.
If you place an order during the game and you post the order number with your guess you will be awarded with 2 additional guesses that hour.

Below is a picture of the bank.

Good luck to all and lets have a little fun doing so.
pig2.jpg pig.jpg

Winner will receive a gift certificate in the amount that is in the Bank.

Welcome to Vapealicious Juice - Simply Divine E~Juice made with Love
If you've never seen what we offer please feel free to take a look around at all our unique and amazing flavor blends. If you have never placed an order with us before and would like to use discount code keepitsimple for 25 percent off your entire order with free shipping.​

Last edited:

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com

I've been vaping now for almost 4 years 3 years of which have been dedicated to Creating flavors. I vape all the flavors we sell and surprisingly enough have only ever ordered juices when we started vaping from 2 companies. I LOVE fruit blends and my Rebuildable Atomizers as I only drip. I'm an avid collector of all things Vaping related from old to new lol and enjoy talking with anyone about vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread