Getting down and dirty on the "whippersnapper"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
Wuzzup REOnauts!!

Here's a little tale of a young whippersnapper who thought the REO cost too much to get too little.

Young little whippersnapper walks about with his $40 fastech knockoff and questions Syren and Amberlamps.....
So how much did you pay for them say the young whippersnapper?? So I tell him.....Whippersnappers eye's get big and jaw hangs low in disgust.
Why would you pay that much for something like that?!?! Mine costs $40 dollars!!! What does it do that makes it so special besides it being a box, a battery, and a bottle of juice?!? The whippersnapper says with a smug tone....

Then I did it..........

I chucked Syren overhand across the room.....Syren smacks hard against the cabinet door and falls about 6 or so feet to the ground with a thunderous crash!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

I confidently reach over and pick Syren up...whispering I'm sooo sorry to her as I bring her drip tip up to my mouth and very confidently press her button. 5 seconds later I let out a gratuitous amount of vape.

I evilly look in the direction of young whippersnapper......now it's YOUR turn....

:blink::blink::blink::blink:OH HELL NO:blink::blink::blink::blink: Cries out the young whippersnapper!

Oooops I did it again and Syren takes flight in the same manner as the first time.

Only this time her drip tip is liberated from the RM2 which is no biggie as I have plenty!

In carbon copy form I pick her up and vape the delicious juice she contains within her.

Now young whippersnapper you'd S@#! a brick if you dropped that tubesteak wouldn't ya? ....Yeah....

You be up S$#@'s creek without a mod if you that thing got wet wouldn't ya? ....Yeah....

See young whippersnapper, this here is an American made hunk of metal that came from the mind of an American and built by the hands of said American. She didn't come off of an assembly line half way around the world by someone who probably couldn't give a rats atty about you. She can take everything you can throw at it or throw it at and vape on. She can go swimming and once dried off she WILL vape on! She doesn't need VV/VW, LED display, puff counter, blinky lights, and all the other gadgets and gizmos that wooo you young whippersnapper. These here REOs will survive a Thermonuclear War and will be vaping away on their own long after the last cockroach goes belly up! These two REOs have become my childs birthright as they have saved me from the bondage of Big Tobacco and I'll be damned if some young whippersnapper and their made in China junk clone questions my reasoning for being a REOnaut!

Young whippersnapper holds his head low in defeat....but I think he was really contemplating on getting a REO for his very own!

THE END

.....TRUE STORY!

I just wanna know if you have to pay for the damage to the cabinet. :D

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
I just wanna know if you have to pay for the damage to the cabinet. :D

No the cabinet took it like a champ both times since it's wooden, the tile floor however sustained a crack and a small chip at the one corner!

It is difficult to type when you are laughing that hard. This entire thread is so funny.

Thank you all for brightening my day!

Thanks! I thought the 'ville would get a kick out of it! Young whippersnapper was supposed to come back in yesterday to finish up his paperwork but didn't show up......Guess he didn't want to get showed up again....hehehehe!

Who knows....maybe someday he'll join the REOnaut ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread