Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
No Lychee is not a melon, but its the hot vape for a lot of the Cali vapers lately, particularly Bamskilicious. I have some on order, tried some from Activape (free shipping) along with some Watermelon Smoothie … great! and Meloncholic also great!

I needed a switch from my ADV's lately, Pluid for a year, before that it was Snickerdoodle…

I got some Melon Balls from vape Hub for some reason, oh yeah, it was their number one most liked, and WOW!… just love it. You know after vaping one or two things all day every day you might freak when you get something different (and good).

Melon is just a great slant on "fruit" vapes… they're unique in the fruit world you know? I've always loved to eat them but for some reason never thought about vaping melons.

Oh yeah, Papi Churro is the most divine flavor from Jet Fuel… its like out of the world good. add a touch of Apple and yeah! a friend sent me some, and i'm really hooked.

I also got some fabulous juice from Villain Vapors; Bonnie and Clyde (most fantastic black berry, blueberry, pomegranet- awesomeness), and Pair of Deuces (melon again to die for).

*these melon vapes, fruit vapes, have to be close to natural tasting fruit flavors imo… they can be a touch of embellishment of sweetness, but not looking for candy.

Can't wait for the Bamskilicious Lychee to see what everyone is talking about… oh yeah Activapes Lychee was pretty dead on, but a bit too heavy tasting or something… I'll have to try the Bam to get back about that…

btw i can only afford to buy juices because i make most of the juice i vape… i always have a stash of store bought though and it HAS to be good or fuggedaboudit

Last edited:

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
i like all the fruit flavs too its pretty much all i vape with acouple of exceptions ive got 1 suggestion for you i think you will like i tried it about a year ago and still like it today its high desert vapes fig man i can vape a 55gal drum of that stuff give it a try i think from now till nov 30th use coupon code FIFTYOFF to get ....yeah 50% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread