Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Any good high quality melon (honeydew/watermelon, not cantaloupe!) suggestions? I've tried Highbrow watermelon, Pink Spot juicy watermelon, Fuzion's nice melons, Suicide Bunny Madrina, Helios Carmine, Vapor4Life watermelon, Space Jam Pluto, and probably many more! Closest one that tastes good to me is Highbrow, but it seems to lose flavor for me after a while. I am looking for something sweet, fresh, slightly tart, can even be candyish and I don't want that stock melon flavor that every vendor seems to put in their melon juices - someone with a unique melon flavor (which Highbrow definitely has!). I have some Virgin Vapor celestial honewydew on the way also.

I've had suggestions for mr. good vape Melon Head, Uncle Junk's Honey do, Alpha Hoops, etc. I don't want something mixed with other fruits that will go good with the peppermint juice I always vape. So, actually, a melon menthol isn't out of the question. That reminds me that I saw Nebuchadnezzar from Seduce juice and it looked intriguing - cucumber actually wouldn't be off the list either - something refreshing but with really strong flavor. Any other melon heads out there with suggestions?
[h=1][/h]

Despraci

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Palmyra, PA
I've been using some Three Melons I got from D&D Vapor. It's good, but you said Cantaloupe was out. All there fruits are good. Pink Panther from Vapor Trail was good, it taste more like a candy then Watermelon to me. And unfortunately one of the local shops has a good Watermelon that actually taste like a watermelon, but it's their own brand.

love melon flavors as well and been looking for the perfect one myself. Something like a melonball salad with a hint of banana and grape.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Fuzionvapor has a great juice called Spartan wives which is predominately honeydew. One of my first ADVs was Hype by Alien Visions but that is a mix of melon and peach. Either one has strong flavor and are exceptional.

It does sound delicious, but it's only up to 12mg :( I see a new trend in a lot of juice companies now not offering as high nic, which is understandable with rebuildables, but I use a rebuildable and still vape 24 & 36mg.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
It does sound delicious, but it's only up to 12mg :( I see a new trend in a lot of juice companies now not offering as high nic, which is understandable with rebuildables, but I use a rebuildable and still vape 24 & 36mg.

I had forgotten that that was the highest, I usually vape 15mg so it wasn't that big of a step down for me. From 24 or 36 though, that is quite a drop. I was just there today, I should have asked them why they don't go higher on just a few of their juices.

Most of their full time employees that I have met are hard core cloud junkies and vape around 6mg so it probably seems high to them.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
You've already mentioned my #1 melon with is Alpha Vape's "Hoops." My god it's addicting but it will also bankrupt you.

Fwiw, the worst melon is MBV's honey dew. Tastes like whiteboard marker.

I've been dying to try Ahlusion's melon liquids but I think a lot of them are based on cantaloupe. I think they have a straight up watermelon and frosted watermelon though.

Lastly, I've been kicking myself for not picking up Nicoticket's watermelon. I bet it was amazing.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Any good high quality melon (honeydew/watermelon, not cantaloupe!) suggestions? I've tried Highbrow watermelon, Pink Spot juicy watermelon, Fuzion's nice melons, Suicide Bunny Madrina, Helios Carmine, Vapor4Life watermelon, Space Jam Pluto, and probably many more! Closest one that tastes good to me is Highbrow, but it seems to lose flavor for me after a while. I am looking for something sweet, fresh, slightly tart, can even be candyish and I don't want that stock melon flavor that every vendor seems to put in their melon juices - someone with a unique melon flavor (which Highbrow definitely has!). I have some Virgin Vapor celestial honewydew on the way also.

I've had suggestions for Mr. Good Vape Melon Head, Uncle Junk's Honey do, Alpha Hoops, etc. I don't want something mixed with other fruits that will go good with the peppermint juice I always vape. So, actually, a melon menthol isn't out of the question. That reminds me that I saw Nebuchadnezzar from Seduce Juice and it looked intriguing - cucumber actually wouldn't be off the list either - something refreshing but with really strong flavor. Any other melon heads out there with suggestions?
[h=1][/h]

RedGirl, my local B&M (cravinvapes.com) has a pretty lovely Honeydewme. Tastes like I'm biting into the ripest, juiciest melon I've ever tasted. I'd heard folks talk about it, and even taste-tested. Finally relented and got my own bottle. I was very pleased. I've already been through about 45 mL in the last 6 weeks. Thankfully have another 45 on hand ;) Their prices aren't too bad online. PG/VG/nic all to order. They throw in free 10mL with minimum order (although I don't think you get to pick what it is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread