getting juice everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
You could also try the precut blue foam stuffing for 510 carts from strictlyejuice.com - it may help hold the juice in better and it's easy to rinse and pat dry too. But you still need to not overfill. But NOTE - if by Mega you mean also Mega atty and mega carts, the strictlyejuice.com precut stuffing won't fit and you would have to cut your own. I don't really recommend the 510 mega atty and mega carts - the carts are too deep so that is too much juice from gravity to be tempted to spill on you. The manual mega batteries I love.

And when you get sick of atty + cart, try Boge standard resistance cartomizers on 510 - they hold twice as much juice and hold onto it better. However they have limited lifespans since each has its own internal atomizer. Slim 510 must use the standard resistance, not the LR ones.

And if you bought manual 510 which has the totally sealed metal threaded end, then you can also try a 510 drip tip on your atomizer (a good way to test juices and some people like to vape that way)

Last edited:

untitledblue

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Houston, TX
I got sick of carts so long ago I almost forgot they still exist.

Same here! I was almost about to give up using e-cigs because it was so annoying to refill carts every few minutes (and I couldn't do it while driving). Once I got my hands on a carto I never looked back. Cartos hold a lot of liquid and IMO create a better vapor and greater TH. I'd highly recommend them as your next purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread