Status
Not open for further replies.

SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
And probably purely to mess around, now that I got a 35A level battery, down to .2 should be no problem and I'm not a fan of playing with my tanks after I set them up perfectly.

Any opinions on perhaps a vertical dual coil and possibly overlapping some cotton above the middle post to allow easy through-the-drip-tip (on the body) hole filling vs removing the top each time?

And probably purely to mess around, now that I got a 35A level battery, down to .2 should be no problem and I'm not a fan of playing with my tanks after I set them up perfectly.

Any opinions on perhaps a vertical dual coil and possibly overlapping some cotton above the middle post to allow easy through-the-drip-tip (on the body) hole filling vs removing the top each time?
What mod are you running this set up on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BeerGolfClouds

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2014
Orange County, CA, USA
There is no 35A battery. There is no 35A battery. There is no......you get the picture. Probably best to keep your builds above .3 ohm, assuming your battery is really 20A.

As for wicking, absolutely wick over the center post. The plume veil is my primary RDA; I wick through one coil, over the top of the center block, and down through the other coil. Not only does this method allow easy dripping through the drip tip, it also minimizes leaking.

SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
There is no 35A battery. There is no 35A battery. There is no......you get the picture. Probably best to keep your builds above .3 ohm, assuming your battery is really 20A.

As for wicking, absolutely wick over the center post. The plume veil is my primary RDA; I wick through one coil, over the top of the center block, and down through the other coil. Not only does this method allow easy dripping through the drip tip, it also minimizes leaking.

That's good to know actually. Shame on Efest then. I had to rebuild my Fogger 4.4 in the meantime, and ended up with .6 dual, and that's a bit too hot for my taste, so I'll likely play around .4 with the Plume.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
yeah ive never seen a 35a continuous batt, the closest i found was the 30a continuous sony vtc4 from vapordna.

or if you really want to get fancy you can do what I did and just put the whole coil over the center post :p , ahhh so tasty

K8vLyS9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread