Getting started - myfreedomsmokes nic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Hey all, I think I'm finally going to dive in to diy! My first ecig came from myfreedomsmokes and I got their 4 star general to go with it. I love the flavor of 4 star, but I like VG heavy juices and they don't offer it in their VG line of tobaccos. They do; however, offer the flavor concentrate, and have a large diy selection. Does anyone here use their nic base or PG/VG? I'm gonna place an order soon and am trying to choose between them and wizard labs for my nic. Thanks.

jchamb2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Cleburne, tx
I use them a lot. Their nic seems to be great, comes in an amber glass bottle, and you can choose your nic level (I just got another bottle of 60 mg) and 50/50 PG/VG ratio.

I have also ordered their VG and PG and a bunch of flavors. I usually vape at 16mg nic with 70PG/30VG. The first time I ordered 36 mg nic with 75/25, but had to add too much VG to get it down to 70/30, and I hate adding VG cause it's so thick. I decided to save money and go to 60 mg nic, as you use less of it.

I have about 7 or 8 orders with them and have never had a problem, and they always seem to have things in stock and ship the same day (I get it in 2 days). Just my .02 worth.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
jchamb2:11090630 said:
I use them a lot. Their nic seems to be great, comes in an amber glass bottle, and you can choose your nic level (I just got another bottle of 60 mg) and 50/50 PG/VG ratio.

I have also ordered their VG and PG and a bunch of flavors. I usually vape at 16mg nic with 70PG/30VG. The first time I ordered 36 mg nic with 75/25, but had to add too much VG to get ito down to 70/30, and I hate adding VG cause it's so thick. I decided to save money and go to 60 mg nic, as you use less of it.

I have about 7 or 8 orders with them and have never had a problem, and they always seem to have things in stock and ship the same day (I get it in 2 days). Just my .02 worth.

Excellent! Thank you for the quick reply, I think I'll go ahead and get my order in today. I've always had good experiences ordering hardware and pre mixed liquids from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread