Getting Started With A Joye eGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemfatale

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Canada
Well I got my XL 900mA eGo's a couple days ago and I am very impressed! One fully charged eGo is lasting me over a day with fairly consistent vaping. I cleaned my mega atties in boiling water and let them dry yesterday so I haven't tried them yet, but they are massive! Not overly massive and I think the XL eGo still looks really nice with the mega atties and carts (more of a cigar shape) but my God those carts look like they hold a lot of juice! I'm also loving my aluminum drip tip. Great for changing flavours as the flavours don't get mixed together. The titanium eGo looks great, but the black eGo looks really nice as well.

The eGo carrying case is very nice as well. It holds 2 fully assembled mega eGo's with regular 510 atties and carts. With the mega Ego with mega atties and carts you can fit 2 mega eGos with mega atties assembled but without the mega carts assembled, but the 2 mega carts can fit on the other side of the carrying case with a bottle of liquid as well. Considering you can fit 2 mega egos 2 mega atties and 2 mega carts with a bottle of liquid, the eGo carrying case can fit enough for me to last a couple days. All I need to do is bring the charger separately and I'd be good for a long weekend with the carrying case.

Very pleased with my setup! The eGo is the perfect size and perfect battery life to forget about constantly recharging my 510s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread