Getting the bottle out of the Boge Revolution V2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
So I've watched most all of the video's and reviews on the Boge V2.1 and most all of them mentioned that the bottle feeder is a bit difficult to get out. The majority of the reviews were good so I went a head and ordered one...still waiting to get it.
Meanwhile I'm wondering if anyone has come up with an easy way of removing the feeder bottle?

bclewis

Jun 26, 2011
Scottsdale
So I've watched most all of the video's and reviews on the Boge V2.1 and most all of them mentioned that the bottle feeder is a bit difficult to get out. The majority of the reviews were good so I went a head and ordered one...still waiting to get it.
Meanwhile I'm wondering if anyone has come up with an easy way of removing the feeder bottle?

Hopefully you have figured out a good way to remove the bottle by now but anyway...here goes. Just take the tip of an object like an ink pen cap or something that will fit into the end where the cartomizer goes and gently push down on the tip of the needle. This will make the bottle slide out just enough to grab it with your fingernails at the bottom of the bottle end. That always works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread