Status
Not open for further replies.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
I know it fits a 501 atomizers without changing the adapter but what other size does it fit without changing. I know there is one adapter you have to change in order for it to fit. I am just confused which is 901 and which is 801.

If you are talking about the GGTS the adapter is only required for 901s or 901 compatible atomizers/cartomizers.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
As shipped to me a 901 screws right on. I also use 808 cartos without an adapter. I had a 510 adapter but lost it and my SS Super T drip tip when riding my motorcycle. You can back off the pin and get a 510 to screw in without an adapter but I don't think that's the intended way. Vapor King's site is very informative and they have the adapters you'll need.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
As shipped to me a 901 screws right on. I also use 808 cartos without an adapter. I had a 510 adapter but lost it and my SS Super T drip tip when riding my motorcycle. You can back off the pin and get a 510 to screw in without an adapter but I don't think that's the intended way. Vapor King's site is very informative and they have the adapters you'll need.

Not sure if the OP is talking about a GGTS or one of the other GG device with the native 901. If the OP is asking about the GGTS an adapter is only required for 901 threaded atomizers/cartomizers. 510s and 801s don't require adapters. I believe all other GG devices come with native 901 caps and require adapters to run any other atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread