Status
Not open for further replies.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
It's already up on the VapeTV recorded episodes. I just wish it was easier to hear - sound quality is low, english is good!

I must be daft but I can't find the recorded episode section. if I select videos I see all short videos. But can't find full recorded episodes.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Bish, it was a little late for me yesterday and I was sleepy enough to forget my mother's name in English, so I told the Greek version :lol:

So my mother's name is "Snowhite". Thats why I told you the fairy tale with the girl and the 7 small men. I really think that my mother has a unique name in Greece ahahaha

Thank you very much for the opportunity to let me be live on vapeTV and thanks to Mike from vapeTV that accepted your request.:)

You are one of the best showman buddy, period!!

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hi guys, IMEO IMEO you are awesome. Thank you for coming we had a lot of fun. I'm sure many people are going to be wanting an Iatty after they saw what this puppy can produce with my Dual Highlander coil setup. Thanks for proving more info on Ithaka, Archilles, and Proteus. We have lot of eager people in the VapeTV community that are really excited with what you told us.

Were currently trying to clean up some of the audio levels before Vaptv uploads it to Youtube. meantime feel free to watch the whole show.

The full recording can be watched here.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
I just provided Lou with the final copy of last night's show. he will be uploading it soon to vapetv youtube channel where you can see the revised version. I cleaned up the audio so you should be able to hear imeo loud and clear after the first 10 minutes of his introduction.

As soon as its up on youtube l'll let ya guys know.

Twitteliedoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Texas
Bishopheals,

I loved the vapetv episode with Imeo. It was exceptional to see the man himself on your show.

But listen, you mentioned how cool it would be to have him at a vape meet.
Why don't we set up some kind of donation to have Imeo and his family come over to the states.
There should be enough people willing to give the man himself a break from behind his CNC shop.
If we all would pitch in, then the next Vapetv interview could be with him sitting next to you.
Many of us wouldn't be able to meet him personally, but I think it's time to do something in return.

I know in this time, with the economy, everybody has to watch the dollar, but come on, his products are cheap!
Let's try to do this man!!
What do you say??
We create a thread to keep up with who donated and what the total amount is.
We set rules for a maximum amount (like $20) so nobody will feel forced to go over the top.

My only condition would be that Imeo has to be clean shaved and his hair combed. :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread