Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
GG iAtty .4 ohms Dual Highlanders 8.4 Volts 176 Watts

Nancy reached out to me asking if It’s possible to go past 4.2 volts on a GG iAtty running .6 ohms. In this video I show you an iatty Build at .4 ohms dual highlander coil running at 8.4 volts for a whopping 176 watts. If you need a hand let me know I be more than happy to help you out. Thanks for watching guys Live Hard and vape Hard!!!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
All depends on atomizer guys. If the atomizer is good then it can handle every watt. Ody and Ithaka can do that without an issue because of the liquid control. I havent try this on Iatty because it doesnt have an easy to handle liquid control.

Great video Bish. You just show what GG atomizers can do!:)

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
its working like a champ. What I wanted to show is how durable GG products are. If you notice in video i took 3 pulls without firing so the wick and coil was well saturated before I fired my iAtty. The wick needs to be well saturated when doing something like this. Its not for the novice vapor.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
It doesn't melt that's for sure. I tried it with juice control halfway close and fully open. It wont melt because of your flawless design and I only have non resistance wires coming from the side channel leaving no resistance wires expose. here she is now with one battery. I'm at work so didn't bring with me 4 batteries. lol She still works fine
iAtty Dual Highlander .4 ohms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread