Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
twitt Its a good idea. Imeo does need to get a way for a bit and better place than any would be one of our major meets like vapebash, vaporcon etc. Since Imeo is working diligently on Ithaca, Achilles, and Proteus. his time may be very limited.

Once his ready hell let us know.

Twitteliedoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Texas
ahahaha, its not a matter of money but a matter of work twitt. Thanks a lot for your very kind thought of course:)
I have to make first all things that I want to make and then I will have more time for travelling and meeting friends around the world!

You better hurry up then,:D, the whole world is counting on you. :)

To me it would just be a gesture to show our appreciation for all your help and hard work developing and creating these marvelous devices. :thumbup:
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitteliedoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Texas
twitt Its a good idea. Imeo does need to get a way for a bit and better place than any would be one of our major meets like vapebash, vaporcon etc. Since Imeo is working diligently on Ithaca, Achilles, and Proteus. his time may be very limited.

Once his ready hell let us know.

10-4

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot twitt for your kind words and for the hospitality. Be well my friend:)
You better hurry up then,:D, the whole world is counting on you. :)

To me it would just be a gesture to show our appreciation for all your help and hard work developing and creating these marvelous devices. :thumbup:

Grrrrrrrrrrrr...... We´ve got here a Music-Corporation which collects Money for the Artist´s called GEMA. And they didn´t give the ok to show your video here in germany because of the use of your "music" under the beginning of your video. (Music-Copyright-Problems)

If you could cut out the interview without music and upload it for the users in germany again - THAT will be very nice from you !!! Not everyone could use Proxy-Server for the work-around to see the interview anyway...

Cheers
Llyrana

Twitteliedoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Texas
Grrrrrrrrrrrr...... We´ve got here a Music-Corporation which collects Money for the Artist´s called GEMA. And they didn´t give the ok to show your video here in germany because of the use of your "music" under the beginning of your video. (Music-Copyright-Problems)

If you could cut out the interview without music and upload it for the users in germany again - THAT will be very nice from you !!! Not everyone could use Proxy-Server for the work-around to see the interview anyway...

Cheers
Llyrana

Maybe Bish is kind enough to upload 385Mb to Mega and share it with das heimat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread