igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi mate,

when i click your link to the videos, it comes up with a page of MY video reviews! i think you need to make the link to individual videos rather than to "my videos".

anyone who is already logged in to youtube will just be taken to their own "my videos" section with that link!

cheers,

scott

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hey Tribal -

Just so you know, there is a penstyle (801) adapter available separately on our website for anyone who purchases the GG. The device in its current form supports the DSE901 atomiser, but obviously by using the 801 adapter, you can benefit from the best of both worlds.... :)

Over and Out..

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Tribal -

Just so you know, there is a penstyle (801) adapter available separately on our website for anyone who purchases the GG. The device in its current form supports the DSE901 atomiser, but obviously by using the 801 adapter, you can benefit from the best of both worlds.... :)

Over and Out..

As the talking is about adaptors, I just make the 510 today :):), and I want to say something. When Whatever said that he has an idea of a cig that takes all kind of adaptors, I remember myself having this idea 1 month ago, but I sit and thought carefully how can it be possible with another way. I had some ideas but they required a mechanism witch would make the GG bigger. And then I realise that the only way is to change the back cup and nothing else. I reject the idea because its best to carry a little adaptor that a whole back case. Is there a reason that I cant see? NO NO. It was an idea that I thought it and I reject it.

I understand that this was Whatever's idea when he was claimimg his invention in Cash forum. I laugh because I had thought it and I had reject it as uncomfortable, and it is of course (to my opinion only). Of course Whatever is right 100% because he was release his idea to Cash, but thats life guys. What ever get copied, I was copied in many points (hold many kind of batteries, shape etc) but who cares. The inside of the GG witch is really a mechanical miracle witch never dies, will not copied yet but soon, I am waiting for that:)

Byt I say again WHO CARES GUYS, let the people see and understand.

Last edited:

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
This thing is exactly what I want for the house. My des901b is my about town e-cig, and i am awaiting a VaporKing from V4L. This thing is rock solid(according to what I have seen) and uses easily attainable batteries.Plus it has ability(with adapter) to use 801 or 901 parts! Jesus is this thing not just perfect LOL:hubba:

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks Cancer, I am cancer in sign of the zodiac!!! We have the same opinion about GG, what a surprise:D:D xa xa. Its a really immortal thing.

About Luckyseven's concern, I have to say that button is low enough 3-6mm, (it depents on your set up, so its dificult to be pushed by accident because if you have the big path ajustment, a big push must occure to be pushed. But as I had said before, all the manual switch cigs must be disassenbled from the atomizers so no accident at all

Oh you post before me Badseed I didnt see it!!!

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
With the button on top like that and no shut off switch, can't it set it off all the time if in a pocket or handbag?

Hey sweetheart,:hubba: it's just like any mod out there. Its a'ways not a good idea to carry them in a pocket or bag assembled. Especially when handeling this much power. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG has no electrical parts that can be damaged. Its all mechanical, so its really immortal and...............waterproof. You can smoke it at the bootom of the sea. If you are a frogman, GG is the right e-cig for you!

See the video and you will understand why GG is an allweather e-cig guys,

enjoy

YouTube - GG waterproof

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Luckyseven, the 6 volt are nothing to the human boby, so no problem. But the batteries may get damaged, so you will change only the batteries. That's a small loss. I did this video to saw that GG cant be damaged. There is no way to damage it.

Kos, let people to buy other e-cigs. They will finally buy the GG after all.:D

Drum, thanks, I put a lamp near to my camera now!!

Anglvapin, the first one is Iken and the second is Tim. So ask them if they are available for delivery xa xa and thanks for the GG words.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread