Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The GG's progress, just for the records.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 1000163j.jpg

The first never came to market, it was 118 mm in length and 21mm in width. I was a little ashame to show it:)

1000164jgd.jpg

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
They have holes on them but if I find a little time, I will cover them with rounded plastic made by me and I will gift them to anyone who wants to try the GG. If he likes it he can by one. If not, he has the chance not to.

Sakiss
if it works good and smokes like GG
just it is not so beautiful
don't give it away,
sell it, but cheaper...........

it is still better than most cigs out there,
don't do your work for nothing.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks Di, but Idont want to sell it that way. Its better to gift it, so more people taste it and say good words. Anyway they are for testing purposes but I have done all my tests so I want to find the time to fix them and gift them

Yes, I see the reason
for promotion purposes,
good idea......

everyone should buy a GG
so a trial is good to help them to decide.

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
All I know is i love the GG slim and GG grant. Its going to take me 2 months to save to get one. But the wait I hope is worth it. Now Im going to just ware out the last of my ecigs till I have enougg to get the GG. I just hope I can get one with brass fittings. instead the aluminum screw on parts. The brass makes it look more hand made and more beautiful.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
How about "lending" them. Maybe a 2 week trial, then the person sends it back, or passes it on to another person who wishes to try it out? I have a 6 Volt mod, but would like to try the GG to see if it gets a better (less burnt tasting) hit.

Welcome bzlytbeer:)
Very nice idea the lending. But we must be sure that the last person will send it to the next one. But I think that the first person will not send it to the next for sure:D:D

The smoke will be the same and throat kick, maybe the taste too. But you take GG for all the other advantages exept these in witch the GG is identical with same voltage mods.
About the taste, I will tell you this. You have already other 6 volt mods. I am sure that you have no burning taste in the 3-4 inhales, is that true? Exept this, the taste at 6 volts isnt it much better than the 3,7v? If so, you must feed the monsters bzlytbeer and they will give you threir best performance;);)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo my friend!! I think I may have a very good idea. Put the GG up for auction!! Run a auction thread for each of them. Let it run for say 3 days. Top Bidder gets whichever GG they bid on.

Best part of idea. GIVE THE MONEY EARNED TO CHARITY!!

Eiiiii truck,

hi my good fellow!!! I already give money for some protectories and for people who are hungry.
Thanks a lot for this, its nice to hear that there some good men here.:)

About the auction. You mean that one GG will make a circle and the man who will give the bigger money tries it?

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Eiiiii truck,

hi my good fellow!!! I already give money for some protectories and for people who are hungry.
Thanks a lot for this, its nice to hear that there some good men here.:)

About the auction. You mean that one GG will make a circle and the man who will give the bigger money tries it?

Start a thread a day. First thread is picture of the GG that is being auctioned. Everyone Just bids in there messages. Must be $1 increments. Let it run for 2-3 days and top bidder owns it.

By starting a thread each day if you dont win the first one. you can shift to the next one.

Once you pay you get the GG you won and a hungry person gets fed!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Not every GG. Just the ones you say were prototypes.

Ooooo excuse me Truck, I thought you meant for every one sorry. I forgot we are in the history thread. I will try to make them nice because they are ungly now.

Well, I will make them as good as the original and I will make more money for clarity. Nice? so the winner pays smaller money and the kids who need our help they get it.

Last edited:

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ooooo excuse me Truck, I thought you meant for every one sorry. I will try to make them nice because they are ungly now. But I think of something else.

I will make them as good as the original and I will make mone are for clarity. Nice? so the winner pays small money and the kids who need our help they get it.

I think would ruin the effect if you fixed them up. If they work the way there are leave them. Would be like fixing the crack in the liberty bell before it was put in a museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread