Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
Yeah, I meant to add that website in my first post, since they are not listed nor does it look like one can place a pre-order, too bad, as I can't hold off buying my first mod much longer! :(

Since they are just about to go online at Vapor Kings you haven't actually struck at such a bad time for a GG . Others have had to wait for weeks for there's and if you look at the most popular mods waiting weeks is often par for the course. One of the mods in my signature below currently has a six or seven week pre-order time.

If you really want one I'd keep refreshing the site regularly to see when they've landed, it should be in the next few days. As far as I know this will be the first time GG has had a U.S. supplier with full GG stock and accessories too.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Since they are just about to go online at Vapor Kings you haven't actually struck at such a bad time for a GG . Others have had to wait for weeks for there's and if you look at the most popular mods waiting weeks is often par for the course. One of the mods in my signature below currently has a six or seven week pre-order time.

If you really want one I'd keep refreshing the site regularly to see when they've landed, it should be in the next few days. As far as I know this will be the first time GG has had a U.S. supplier with full GG stock and accessories too.

Thanks, I've got email notify on for some of the threads here, not sure which ones will have the "announcement". I have read just about ALL your posts on the GGTS, as you are very active and have posted very good info. I have yet to see a response to your question on the TIP that does not fit into the multi-tip of the GGTS, I think it was a 901. I'm a real newbie on this stuff, so I have to figure out the tip choices, from what I have read the 901 seems like a good first choice.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Hi Mac
Can i make a suggestion if you can afford to purchase a GG Slim while you are waiting for GGTS to appear you won't be sorry it is ideal for when out and about being light and small, i'm allso awaiting GGTS but own a slim and can highly recommend it.

While I LIKE the idea of really small toys, and micro size usually gets me to buy, the idea of the telescope feature seems really cool, in you can make the GGTS a single battery unit, and small in size, and make it larger when you want to vape at higher volts. Granted, it will not be as small as the slim from what I can see from pictures, and the GGTS seems like it is going to sell for over $200.00, so I can't really afford two units right now, maybe in the future.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I would get a second device. God forbid something go wrong with the GGTS and you're left going back to analogs because you don't have a backup pv.

That may be in my future, right now I have yet to even try any e-cig, want to put my money on the best choice, as the new model is perhaps the most expensive I have seen online. I'd like to start with the best, and all my homework seems to point to the GGTS so far. Imeo, seems like a very smart "inventor", I've watched his videos and he really seems to "get it", taking into account user feedback, and constantly updating models with great user friendly features. It just seems like his goal is to make the "perfect model", while others make decent designs and then spend the rest of the time on marketing, which is a reasonable business model, but Imeo puts a real face on this product, only hope the business does well, so we will have parts, and service for a decent amount of time. Really makes sense, if you love this device to buy TWO if you can afford to, then you'll have a real backup.

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
While I LIKE the idea of really small toys, and micro size usually gets me to buy, the idea of the telescope feature seems really cool, in you can make the GGTS a single battery unit, and small in size, and make it larger when you want to vape at higher volts. Granted, it will not be as small as the slim from what I can see from pictures, and the GGTS seems like it is going to sell for over $200.00, so I can't really afford two units right now, maybe in the future.

Yes can understand but at least your doing the right thing buying the best unit on the market i'v wasted a fortune on cheap devises but i'v been tobacco free sinc june09 so can't complain slim&ggts will be all i will ever need:)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
That may be in my future, right now I have yet to even try any e-cig, want to put my money on the best choice, as the new model is perhaps the most expensive I have seen online. I'd like to start with the best, and all my homework seems to point to the GGTS so far. Imeo, seems like a very smart "inventor", I've watched his videos and he really seems to "get it", taking into account user feedback, and constantly updating models with great user friendly features. It just seems like his goal is to make the "perfect model", while others make decent designs and then spend the rest of the time on marketing, which is a reasonable business model, but Imeo puts a real face on this product, only hope the business does well, so we will have parts, and service for a decent amount of time. Really makes sense, if you love this device to buy TWO if you can afford to, then you'll have a real backup.

I totally agree. My first real mod was a GG. I have bought others though for gifts. If I was more well to do it would only be GGs. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I totally agree. My first real mod was a GG. I have bought others though for gifts. If I was more well to do it would only be GGs. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am very GOOD at online research, I spend far too much time doing it, but I work hard for my income, so doing the homework seems logical. I think I have read about ALL the current mods, including high voltage devices, and have paid attention to each models features, since as soon as you get over $100.00, and near $200.00, the investment is greater, so the device should offer more. So far it seems hard to beat the feature set, on the GGTS, as it seems to offer the best of all the models. While the SuperSix looks very sleek, it lacks the telescope feature and the multi-tip feature. These seem like huge plusses.

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
Thanks, I've got email notify on for some of the threads here, not sure which ones will have the "announcement". I have read just about ALL your posts on the GGTS, as you are very active and have posted very good info. I have yet to see a response to your question on the TIP that does not fit into the multi-tip of the GGTS, I think it was a 901. I'm a real newbie on this stuff, so I have to figure out the tip choices, from what I have read the 901 seems like a good first choice.

In vapespeak (rollseyes I canaat believe Iva picked upa tha new vapin' lingua) we talk of “atties” short for atomisers and “tips” being the separate but end part that fits onto the atomiser.

I’ve had an answer to my 901 query through pm with Imeo.

901 is usually the atty that many have experienced before they come to mods because they are ubiquitous on many of the cheap Chinese e-cigs. Don’t let that put you off the 901, however, since it is still the choice for some seasoned vapers. It’s really a matter of personal taste. If you get into vaping you will end up trying them all and find your favourite.

I think you’re making the right choice buying a high end mod over low end . If you decide vaping isn’t for you, you won’t have any problem selling on either of the devices you’re interested in. The other philosophy is that people try the better of the low end devices first. To my mind even the good ones are just too fiddly that many I imagine are put off and don’t perservere and are quickly back on the analogs.

Last edited:

vt100

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Indiana, USA
I use my GG Slim at work every day. It's small and convenient to carry anywhere. And it doesn't look like I'm using illicit substances while I'm driving :). My GGT is my home device and almost always set up full size for 6V. My GGTS will probably replace my GGT so I'll probably pass that on to my daughter who is doing very good with vaping.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Maybe we should put a look out at Robs place and kidnap the guy on delivery, Stormy and Mactavish you lure him away from the delivery truck enough that I can jump in it and take off, we then all meet around the corner and I'll call out the names on the packages and hand them out, then pull the truck back infront of vaporking pay Rob and help him in with the delivery.......hahahahahahah WE ARE ALL GOING CRAZY AND WANT OUT GGTS YESTERDAY...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Maybe we should put a look out at Robs place and kidnap the guy on delivery, Stormy and Mactavish you lure him away from the delivery truck enough that I can jump in it and take off, we then all meet around the corner and I'll call out the names on the packages and hand them out, then pull the truck back infront of vaporking pay Rob and help him in with the delivery.......hahahahahahah WE ARE ALL GOING CRAZY AND WANT OUT GGTS YESTERDAY...!!!!!!!!!!!!

He won't let us put a tent in his front yard. He worries about my feet getting cold. I wear warm socks and he keeps yelling something about my stockings. I just don't understand the man. If you down here wear warm socks. :):):)

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
I use my GG Slim at work every day. It's small and convenient to carry anywhere. And it doesn't look like I'm using illicit substances while I'm driving :). My GGT is my home device and almost always set up full size for 6V. My GGTS will probably replace my GGT so I'll probably pass that on to my daughter who is doing very good with vaping.

Lol, what can you say? I think some of the larger mods look stunning. However, more than one person has commented about my "crack pipe" say no more! Law enforcement in London at least are familiar with these devices. At a distance, in a car, I can see you are more likely to get pulled over with something so large it looks like drugs' paraphernalia.

I vape down the street (yes, this is Europe :rollseyes) with the large GGs sometimes, in direct view of law enforcement occasionally. I'd rather be doing that that what I formerly did... smoke analogs down the street! Security in night clubs haven't all taken kindly to my GGs. :(

One day, hopefully, technology will allow us to vape a high voltage device that is the size of the errr more discreet, demure GG Slim :) .

Last edited:

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
I would estimate next week a good guess...but it's only a guess. On the last shipment we got the international hub sat on them for about 5 days before they forwarded them on.

We should be fine on stock for a week or two. My understanding is Imeo has more he is assembling and we've got our eyes on some of them already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread