GG-SLIM for collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I'm going to resurrect this thread, because I was just thinking today how much I love my Slim Rev 2 brass :) It's been my daily vape for, what, some 5+ years now? I've tried others, but I just love the form and function of the Slim (like many vape-veterans, my fav atty is the 901) and always come back to it. I just wish I could get the logo re-engraved...it's been (lovingly) worn away by much use.

thanks again, Imeo, for my favorite vape :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am glad to hear that you use your GGSlim as your daily vape my dear moon:)

I made a very big batch of all GG constructions that ended before some days. On the next batch I want to make the rest of GG constructions like UFS, Slim, Super Slim etc. Maybe I will make it a little different this time for even better appearance and performance

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
and by the way, thank you moon to reactivate this thread, because otherwise i forgot to ask runar to register my slims.
i am sure you know my alu double slim v2 :)
then i got a superslim #9 from bruce, also a brass slim v1
long time ago i got a ss double slim v2 from a not registered german gg fan
and i got one alu slim v1 from dennis.
thanks

Last edited:

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
The aim of the registration was to try to find out how many were made of the different types of Slim. When we had enough data there was no reason to continue.
But perhaps we could make a person registers in wiki :) That gives me reason to honor those who work with the registry there. Thanks - great job :)

and by the way, thank you moon to reactivate this thread, because otherwise i forgot to ask runar to register my slims.
i am sure you know my alu double slim v2 :)
then i got a superslim #9 from bruce, also a brass slim v1
long time ago i got a ss double slim v2 from a not registered german gg fan
and i got one alu slim v1 from dennis.
thanks

Reactions: breminator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread