Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
unshined contacts are not acceptable Captain. Most modders dont shine their contacts because they just dont know anything about electricity.
and here is some proof of what I just said

I took these pics off a post Sotong made on another forum. He even has prices there but I shall not put a link here as I don't want anyone to buy this stuff

BrassFiringPinsetS_zpsa3331cad.jpg

BrassbuttonsS_zps2de5fd6b.jpg

these are CR rings

SSCRS_zps2cb48570.jpg

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
unshined contacts are not acceptable Captain. Most modders dont shine their contacts because they just dont know anything about electricity.

LOL I'll start by the fact that copying someone else's work is worse than not polishing that copy. You're too kind my friend

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you captain. But I really got tired with all these direct copies and not direct copies out there so I dont pay attention any more. And I also got tired of all modders making similar working pieces as mine

Now wait to see what will happen when Esterigon hits the market (Esterigon is the name of the new GG mech)

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Thank you captain. But I really got tired with all these direct copies and not direct copies out there so I dont pay attention any more. And I also got tired of all modders making similar working pieces as mine

Now wait to see what will happen when Esterigon hits the market (Esterigon is the name of the new GG mech)

Can't wait to see what you came up with this time

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Rina, I wanted a name that doesnt exist in any language, a name that would have a soft and hard at the same time sound in my ears, that would travel me in another world, that would "remind" me places that I have never gone, that would give me inspiration, that would keep me walking, a name that would free mine and my users's imagination.
Just curious Imeo, where did the name Esterigon come from and why did you choose it for this particular device?

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
I love to hear how that sounds in Greek accent,
my guess it's start soft (stealth way) then the "Staccato" punch hit half bit after
the start on the T' ha ha:laugh: then it's finish with "Presto"
like a good TH.

like so:

Odysseuse
IThaka
Penelope

Esterigon

what?:unsure:
we have to do somthing to pass the time until video is ready ;) :laugh:

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
Maybe include a TB 10 Special edition Woodie. IIRC Imeo sent 20 brass tubes I would guess with no engravings to Torqueguy to make Woodies. These TB have SS top and bottom caps that are a bit wider then normal so that the wood doesn't stick out past the edge of the caps.
QUOTE]

ops :oops:how did i forget that.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I disagree since these were never either sent to the public or given to fans/supporters/ or even distributers adding them to the list would just complicate things. As far as I can see prototypes are not added to the list for the same reason. Also adding these to the list would dash the dreams of anyone ever wanting to own one of everything . This is just my .02 though

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
In my excitement for Esterigon, I did a google search for more pics and strangely came across this button discussion. I found it hilarious that mr Sotong apparently does not know in what order the locking rings go on :laugh:

and here is some proof of what I just said

I took these pics off a post Sotong made on another forum. He even has prices there but I shall not put a link here as I don't want anyone to buy this stuff

BrassFiringPinsetS_zpsa3331cad.jpg

BrassbuttonsS_zps2de5fd6b.jpg

these are CR rings

SSCRS_zps2cb48570.jpg

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
In my excitement for Esterigon, I did a google search for more pics and strangely came across this button discussion. I found it hilarious that mr Sotong apparently does not know in what order the locking rings go on :laugh:

Yeah, I noticed that before. Maybe they are dual use buttons in the non locking configuration. It would also appear they are of a special springless construction.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, thats a little funny River lol
Someone that does what he does had to know better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread