www.cremedevape.com
Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
You'll LOVE the AC adaptor - apart from the consistency of power, you'll feel more at ease about not having the risk of a "roman candle" when wanting higher voltage, especially at home.
True, but really would like it so I can vape at a constant 5V without changes batties. what atiies do you prefer on 5 V?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
how long generally does it take to ship to the USA ?

when i went to your site it calculates 17.5 Vat does that still apply if your shipping out of your country

sorry not to familiar ordering from the other side of the pond

Cloud9 does not ship to USA

you have your own USA seller ---

http://www.vaporkings.com/

contact Rob here he will help you with everything you need ----

Last edited:

proimage1

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
USA
i would order from them if they had stock no stock in the USA so i figured id look here as the original poster posted items in stock

I was thinking the EXACT same thing - in stock there - I had just assumed you could order from there - might take a little longer - might cost a little more - but IN STOCK ! Oh well, not to worry !:)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
This option will be useless now that my atties released but I like to put all the options and more than all to the GG.;-)

I was just joking girls. Of course it has many advantages the wall plug. Saving batteries, smoking in another volts, stable vaping without volt dropping, smoking when run out of batteries, etc.

I adore passthru , I use it all day at my puter,

I am waiting for mine to come to my seller so I can get some.. :):)

Di, the AC passthrus are in, I emailed you and other customers and made this thread so that everyone would know........... :D

Sorry to our US friends about any confusion caused by my original post, I forget that not everyone knows our setup here.
I have amended my original post to state where you can buy your GG items close to home as it's much more convenient for you - that's why Imeo has a US seller. Rob will have his GG items in stock very soon.

proimage1

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
USA
Di, the AC passthrus are in, I emailed you and other customers and made this thread so that everyone would know........... :D

Sorry to our US friends about any confusion caused by my original post, I forget that not everyone knows our setup here.
I have amended my original post to state where you can buy your GG items close to home as it's much more convenient for you - that's why Imeo has a US seller. Rob will have his GG items in stock very soon.
Not a big deal -and yes, I did know that Rob was waiting on more. What a great situation to be in for a business to have people waiting in line to make a purchase - doesn't get any better than that ! :thumb:

Reactions: TrollDragon

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Not a big deal -and yes, I did know that Rob was waiting on more. What a great situation to be in for a business to have people waiting in line to make a purchase - doesn't get any better than that ! :thumb:
Really glad you understand, and yes, demand for GG products has always been intense and when they are available, they are generally snapped up very quickly.
I recommend all you US customers place your order as soon as Rob notifies us of his stock arrival. :D

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
True, but really would like it so I can Vape at a constant 5V without changes batties. what atiies do you prefer on 5 V?

I'm not sure yet because I'm waiting for the 901 adaptor for my GGStorm so I have only tried 510 and 810 with 5v passthrough. I've lost the tip for my 810 so the comparison isn't really fair yet (I should replace this but never get round to it).

Generally speaking 901 is my favourite atty, however (but I've yet to try HV atties).

I suppose I prefer 6v to 5v, but what I do like is the consistency in the sense it doesn't drop off as a battery is used, plus the safety of the passthrough after these two explosions. And if you use it you're not juggling so many batteries in chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread