Head count: What type of GG do you want to order?

Head count: What type of GG product do you want to order?

• GG Telescopic Storm with aluminum body and brass end/top caps

• GG Telescopic Storm with aluminum body, top cap and brass end cap

• GG Telescopic Storm with aluminum body and end caps

• GG Grant

• GG GG Slim Gold (solid brass)

• Slim two-tone (Aluminum body with brass end caps)

• The GG AFS (Automatic feeding system)

• Cap update for current GG Telescopic Storm owners

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would create an informal poll to give Imeo, Lisa and Rob an idea of how many people want a particular model of GG, please check the ones you want to order. Remember, this is informal and is not going to be used to ramp up production of the GG line or accessories.

Feel free to leave comments, as I have probably missed something important.

GG Telescopic Storm (GGTS) with aluminum body and brass end/top caps
GG Telescopic Storm (GGTS)with aluminum body, top cap and brass end cap
GG Telescopic Storm (GGTS) with aluminum body and end caps
GG Slim Gold (solid brass)
GG Slim two-tone (Aluminum body with brass end caps)
GG Grant
GG AFS (Automatic feeding system)
Cap update for current GG Telescopic Storm owners

Further information on these GG models and accessories can be found at:
cloud9vaping.co.uk
vaporkings.com

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Put me down for the GGTS with aluminum body with brass top and end caps !!!
The second I see that unit in stock at Vapor Kings I am pulling out the credit card. :thumb:

That is what I have and it is a beauty. It has never given me one second of trouble. I love everything about it including the name. The GGT Storm. You will be more than pleased. :):):)

Put me down for the GGTS with aluminum body with brass top and end caps !!!
The second I see that unit in stock at Vapor Kings I am pulling out the credit card. :thumb:
You and me both! I hope Imeo is sending enough to satisfy immediate demand. I put a new tag line in my signature that explains it all:
I WANT MY GGTS!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I would like the GG Grant to return. However, I would love to see it in a nice stainless steel and brass combination. This great mod has survived a serious incident and protected its user. I was trying to get a Grant when they ran out.

No reason to make it steel my good friend North. We add weigth without a reason. I put 7075 aluminium that is strong as steel and GG remains light too.

So I will make Grant again, no worries:):)

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I like brass as far as looks, but unfortunately my hands get oily and sweaty so I would blacken the the brass with in a day. So I dont use brass anymore... I wish I could use the brass because the look is so nice....:)

Hey Imeo is there anyway you put some kind tarnish proof stuff on the brass? I really like the look. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I like brass as far as looks, but unfortunately my hands get oily and sweaty so I would blacken the the brass with in a day. So I dont use brass anymore... I wish I could use the brass because the look is so nice....:)

Hey Imeo is there anyway you put some kind tarnish proof stuff on the brass? I really like the look. :)

I was thinking of that 3 days ago Grimmer and maybe I will do it for the button's GGTS cap. But only for this cap because the atomizer's cap has to contact electricity and this stuff you said will stop current flow. They gave me 7 years waranty for this "paint":)

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I was thinking of that 3 days ago Grimmer and maybe I will do it for the button's GGTS cap. But only for this cap because the atomizer's cap has to contact electricity and this stuff you said will stop current flow. They gave me 7 years waranty for this "paint":)
heck yea imeo.... hey if that doesn't work maybe you can make an all aluminum button but the contact to the spring should be brass... just an idea for us folks who has oily hands lol.....:) I'm loving your upgrades Imeo... you came a long way from your first grant but I will say the first grant still looks very nice... hell I would buy one just to have it...its still an advanced Ecig :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread