Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
diagram fits exactly to GG vaping time calculator Bish. So if we have the parameters below, we can vape 2,5 hours

Battery 2900 miliampere

Inhaling time 3 seconds

Voltage 4,2 volts

Resistance 0,75 ohms

Inhales 4 per minute

Break per 3 minutes

Break's length 5 minutes

Ampere that battery gives 6,4 amperes

Power 23,5 watts

Battery's duration 2,00 hours και 32 minutes

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
diagram fits exactly to GG vaping time calculator Bish. So if we have the parameters below, we can vape 2,5 hours

Battery 2900 miliampere

Inhaling time 3 seconds

Voltage 4,2 volts

Resistance 0,75 ohms

Inhales 4 per minute

Break per 3 minutes

Break's length 5 minutes

Ampere that battery gives 6,4 amperes

Power 23,5 watts

Battery's duration 2,00 hours και 32 minutes

looks like a hit to me baby. Ill see if I get my hands on one to test it out on my coils.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Just to keep everyone updated I was contacted today and they are going to send me samples to test it out. Will see how it holds up. I did ask them if they can ship outisde usa. to Greece and they said

"We can provide them to any reseller (min. q. is 100 cells) including Ellada.

Regards

Sal"

Not bad well it arrives Ill be testing it out on each power cycle. They assured me it takes about 4 power cycles to really see it in action.

jkim5708

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
So Cali
Bishooop...You are a crazy ........I love your videos. Can I ask you where you get your spools of NR wire and R wire. The tiny bagged ones from COV isnt going to cut it.

Whats your take on Wire Mesh/Silica Wick combo. just enough around center where coils are. I have alot of 400 mesh when I built gennys, but now Im taking the GG route.

Also...cotton wicks....made for candles any thoughts. All that messy Silica when wrapping coils is troublesome. I feel uneasy with the silica strands when coiling.

Thanks and keep up good work on videos...Forrrgetttaaboutit

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hi JK no need to feel uneasy with silica strands. As for mesh its a personal choice and it can be very subjective from person to person. You need to find your vape what you enjoy most. As for the resistance wires Cov should have pre made wires that Imeo sends. If they don't have you can use some of the spools they have to atleast get you going. Start small and see if you can master making a good coil. If making coils is for you then hit me up and I'll help you out.

Till then LIVE HARD AND VAPE HARD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread