Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Truelove - do you dare compare the GG with the Protegy I think we need an independent adjudicator on this one.... my lips are categorically sealed and my tongue is firmly planted in cheek!:p LOL

P.S. It's all in the atomisers baby - Janty Kissbox classic atomiser all the way - 1.5 months on still goin strong ! ;)

EDIT: Oh and who said it was a competition anyway...:p

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
LOL - well the jury will be out soon enough but I doubt there will really be much of marked difference in overall vapour production between the 2 - any difference will most certainly be down to the atomiser and the type of juice being used.

The only real differences I can see are the switch placement, the fact the prodigy is slightly larger, and the external design scheme. Of course the internal design will also be very different and only time will tell which of the 2 will stand the test.

On the one hand, the large battery (18650) in the prodigy will have a longer run time than the AA sized battery used in the GG.... but on the other hand the trade off will be the larger size that the prodigy comes in at. 2500mah will give you a good long period of vaping but 900mah (sd is 880mah) is still more than decent for most users.

In terms of the 3V CR2 800mah (GG) VS the 3V CR123A 750-1000mah (Prodigy) well there really isn't much in it - again the Prodigy in this case being the slightly larger of the two....

The rest is down to personal preference regarding style, form and function. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
nice review...it's great to see new devices that are sturdier than our regular ecig supplies.

and deuce, i want that shirt!

Flitzanu welcome, happy to see you again.

Sturdier is not the right word for GG. You know already the right one:D

Tim, all your videos are really very very nice, understandable with many informations, professional and with very big smoke!!!

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
nice review...it's great to see new devices that are sturdier than our regular ecig supplies.

and deuce, i want that shirt!

Thanks Flitz - the GG is certainly sturdy - I know Imeo prides himself on the 'immortality' of his work.... obviously the atomisers and batteries as with all ecigs are the weak point, but at least they are cheap/easy to replace.

The shirt's my second skin you know - I think you may have difficulty trying to remove it!! :p

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
In regards to adapters, I have made the 510 adapter and been using it for 6 days now on one atomizer. This is an old atomizer that no longer made usable vapor on the 3.7v Dura batteries. It works like a new one with the GG 6v batteries.
So for this looks like another promising option for atomizers.
I will keep you all updated with how long it lives, then I'll try a fresh one and report life span for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread