Status
Not open for further replies.

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
a base without AD control for Tilemahos 22mm mat Otello?

Well, the real question is: "is it possible?"
I mean, I understand the new T. has the center pin sealed, so it cannot work with AD control on the PV; or it is enough to change the center pin with the one from the old version of T.?

Last edited:

bluegenzel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Germany
I mean, I understand the new T. has the center pin sealed, so it cannot work with AD control on the PV; or it is enough to change the center pin with the one from the old version of T.?
A base without AD for Tilemahos 22mm would be fine. Have two GG4S with AD ;)

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
A base without AD for Tilemahos 22mm would be fine. Have two GG4S with AD ;)

On my side I have only 1 GG4S with brass AD, of course I may well change the upper part of GG4S, definitely not a problem, but...

Well, speaking only about aesthetic, IMHO the GG4S with brass AD is the best of the 3 versions: the design is more harmonious, with the brass AD ring & button standing out like the base and capital of a column.

On the other side, I understand perfectly I'm thinking like an architect and Imeo like an engineer ;) , I mean, I agree the new design with AD on the atom is better, so I understand why Imeo doesn't want to make Tilemahos V.2 without AD.
But, again, if it's technically possible, a preorder, I imagine just for bluegenzel and me ;) , whould be really appreciated.

kad07

Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Bucharest , Romania
Like Steliosss said GGTS + Tilemahos 23mm will be perfect .
I think that GGTS base for Tilemahos must be the same with the one for iAtty because :
- diameter of external thread must fit a 23 mm tube (like iAtyy tube)
- diameter of Tilemahos housing and diameter of iatty base plastic seems to be equal
If I wrong please , Imeo , correct me

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
On my side I have only 1 GG4S with brass AD, of course I may well change the upper part of GG4S, definitely not a problem, but...
...................I mean, I agree the new design with AD on the atom is better, so I understand why Imeo doesn't want to make Tilemahos V.2 without AD.
But, again, if it's technically possible, a preorder, I imagine just for bluegenzel and me ;) , whould be really appreciated.
+1
I would also like one for my gg4s with brass ad

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

we need a new base and a new pin Otello. Just like the hybrid GGTS base:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Like Steliosss said GGTS + Tilemahos 23mm will be perfect .
I think that GGTS base for Tilemahos must be the same with the one for iAtty because :
- diameter of external thread must fit a 23 mm tube (like iAtyy tube)
- diameter of Tilemahos housing and diameter of iatty base plastic seems to be equal
If I wrong please , Imeo , correct me

female threads of Iatty-GGTS base are different than Tilemahos housing kad:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread